Thursday, February 16, 2006

HNT #20

'Tis a sad day for me folks.

HNT is upon us and I find myself feeling a little lost and a little blue.

My baby is in the shop.

Not my real baby of course, but my picture taking baby.

It's amazing what you can get them to do when you train them young.

With a sick camera I had no ability to take pictures and it has been making me shaky.

My wife rode in to the rescue with her camera.

The only problem is I tried to figure it out and here's what I got.

WTF!!!

So I decided to let it know who was boss.

That's it!  You're going down you technological hemorrhoid!

Now I've got two cameras in the shop, sigh..........








Join the fun and click the button. Go on click it now!
Press it! Preesss iiiiit!!!




Need help fixing stuff? Advice on how to use something? Contact the Useless Men. They'll set it straight.

13 Comments:

Blogger Jillian said...

Your the boss!

Happy HNT!

8:44:00 AM  
Blogger sands of time said...

Tough guy.Happy HNT

9:27:00 AM  
Blogger Leesa said...

Love it :) You entertain me every week! HHNT

10:30:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mental note to never let you near my camera! :) HHNT

12:37:00 PM  
Blogger lime said...

LOL, hope the cameras get well soon. a great giggle as always. thanks for the laughs. happy HNT!

12:48:00 PM  
Blogger Lois Lane said...

Good luck getting the camera fixed.
That is one fine looking barrel ya got there and probably the sexiest hopper and Co2 tank I've ever set my eyes on.
Lois Lane

2:10:00 PM  
Blogger jon said...

I certainly hope that gun isn't used for shooting faux.

4:47:00 PM  
Blogger Martini said...

As Bart Simpson would say...
Smashy smashy!

6:23:00 PM  
Blogger Ellie Creek Ellis said...

i think you are hiding behind your nose!

10:06:00 PM  
Blogger Mark Leslie said...

LOL! Your HNT posts are always worth a good laugh. Thanks for tickling my funny bone.

8:53:00 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Nice HNT! :-)

5:09:00 PM  
Blogger ...just-rambling... said...

Hope you don't have to hock all your clothes to get your cameras back!

1:53:00 PM  
Blogger Laura Brown said...

Sometimes it's just so good to know you're out there... way out there, in another town... fixing things.

7:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

People had nothing better to doFree Hit Counters times to so far
free web site hit counter


links