Thursday, May 28, 2009

Engaging photography

Or is that engagement photography? Anyhow.....

I was lucky enough to get to meet Dave and Nicky last Friday as we wandered around Webster's Falls for some engagement pics. They quickly got used to my style of photography, which can be a little unsettling to watch as I leap over and onto things and into nearby bodies of water, and settled in for some great pics.

Their wedding is rapidly approaching and I'm looking forward to shooting down at Liuna Gardens with them. They're going to have a fun time and are a great couple. See you soon guys!

The happy couple

Chilling on some rocks

Fun with smooching

Workin' the sunset

4 Comments:

Blogger Laura Brown said...

Happy Father's Day Pete. :)

9:30:00 AM  
Blogger Martini said...

I don't know these people.

2:10:00 PM  
Blogger Rainypete said...

Thanks Laura.

Martini - Neither do I but I'm shooting their wedding in a week and a bit! I love this job.

2:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

10:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

People had nothing better to doFree Hit Counters times to so far
free web site hit counter


links