Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Bling for blockheads

I'm sure I've extolled the virtues of Lego before and if not then shame on me. My favourite toy when I grew up is still residing in my house today. I have a big box o' blocks that I am waiting for the kids to be big enough to play with so I can leave it out. I still build things with it from time to time.

If anyone is looking for gift ideas for the Lego maniacs in their lives I may have found something that will put a huge smile on their face while keeping their favourite blocks close at hand. Behold the Lego ring!



Alas I can't wear silver jewelry, but as soon as I get those winning lottery numbers from my fortune cookie to pay off I'm getting a a goldsmith to knock one of these together for me in a hurry!

4 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

OMG, I saw some of this stuff myself out shopping today! Earrings and cufflinks...too cute and very reminiscent of childhood days.

By the way, your daughter is old enough to play with this stuff now. I know YOU know this...stop being a hold out and let her have a part of the lego-love!

9:55:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am prettttty sure that if The Kid ever pops the question to whatever girlfriend he'll land, THAT will be the ring he'll be using...

12:30:00 PM  
Blogger Le laquet said...

So when the lottery win comes through will the lego block be carved out of an emerald?

3:23:00 AM  
Blogger Fizzy said...

Just love it.
We have loads of lego that the kids can play with, and a set that only my Hubby can play with!!!

When he has finished building all the Harry Potter stuff, he then goes on to build his own secret set... TIMING HIMSELF!!!

TMI I know ....

1:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

People had nothing better to doFree Hit Counters times to so far
free web site hit counter


links