Thursday, February 23, 2006

HNT #21

It's HNT time again and my cameras are still shot. Oh how I miss their comforting clicking and bright flashes.

Add to that the fact that I am now undertaking the odious task of plastering and repainting most of my house and you've got a recipe for mediocrity.

Effort will be minimal, and as such here is a recap of my past HNT efforts for you to look at.

Enjoy.........or not. It's up to you.

Anyone feel like painting?











Join the fun and click the button. Go on click it now!

Press it! Preesss iiiiit!!!




Having trouble coping with loss? Separation anxiety got the best of you? Professional help would be best but Useless Advice From Useless Men would be more fun. They may not know much but they have plenty to say.

13 Comments:

Blogger AndyT13 said...

Awesome collage! Some I hadn't seen before. Very cool. I love the clown nose! Have you heard of Slava' Snowshow! Russian clowning boyee! WAY cool. Check it out: www.snowshowusa.com

9:50:00 AM  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

Very cool! I love it! Happy HNT!

9:54:00 AM  
Blogger Leesa said...

All favorites! Love them :) HHNT!

10:28:00 AM  
Blogger Wenchy said...

Love it.

11:17:00 AM  
Blogger OLY said...

love painting!!
HHNT!

12:06:00 PM  
Blogger elle said...

You are insane. Thank God!!

1:20:00 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Painting.. a chore to be done on this end as well.
Trade you!
lol
might make the task at hand less tedious!

The poppy submission by far was the one I enjoyed the most btw altho I luved the others as well. Great pics
hhnt!!

1:27:00 PM  
Blogger sands of time said...

Very cool.Is that what you'll be using to cover your walls

2:26:00 PM  
Blogger Shroomy said...

Ha ha! That's a great montage ... very fun. HHNT!

2:32:00 PM  
Blogger jon said...

Pink lady is on to something, RAINY PETE WALLPAPER!

3:41:00 PM  
Blogger Chicken said...

Very nice!

4:23:00 PM  
Blogger Martini said...

All I've been doing lately is painting - And something tells me you're the next person in line to enlist my painting services! Aaauuugh!

4:33:00 PM  
Blogger Mark Leslie said...

What a great collection and trip down HNT memory lane.

I'm thinking we should see if any retailers in Hamilton want to start selling RainyPete Wallpaper.

6:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

People had nothing better to doFree Hit Counters times to so far
free web site hit counter


links