Thursday, July 12, 2007

HNT #77

Ahhh Thursdays.

A day to relax and revel in the impending end of the week.

I's like hump day with a little momentum!

This Thursday will be ushering the best kind of weekend.

The kind of weekend where we pile in the van and head north for a much needed week-long vacation.

Break out the tents and the firewood it's time to chill out.

One of the things I love the most about traveling to the campsite we go to is that I get to do some fishing.

Somehow I never seem to find the time to go when I'm home, but send me up north and I make sure I drop a line in the water at least every other day.

It's been a while so I figured I'd better practice to get back into top fish fighting form.









Join the fun and click the button. Go on click it now!

Press it! Preesss iiiiit!!!




Looking fo some advice on roughing it in the great outdoors? Maybe you're seeking some good advice on how to become a master-baiter! Then pay the folks at Useless Advice From Useless Men a visit. Most of them seem to have come from the wilderness anyhow

20 Comments:

Blogger Blissfully Wed said...

Master-baiter, indeed. You are always so cool.

HHNT!

3:04:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rainy, you're always a pisser!
HHNT!

6:33:00 AM  
Blogger Bunny said...

ROTFLMFAO!! HHNT!

8:47:00 AM  
Blogger SignGurl said...

That's a pretty sweet rod ya got there!

9:05:00 AM  
Blogger Memphis said...

You caught a big one there. How do you cook those, by the way?

9:35:00 AM  
Blogger Snow White said...

LOL I love it! Happy HNT!

10:49:00 AM  
Blogger Lapis Ruber said...

Have a great vacation.Hope you catch bigger ones than that. HHNT

11:02:00 AM  
Blogger MilkMaid said...

LOL, you are in fine fishing form!

11:13:00 AM  
Blogger tkkerouac said...

Too funny, I'd have posted it in tonights favourites but couldnt save it. happy HNT!

11:51:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a good time on vacation. Rest and enjoy! Get good photos!

Barb

12:41:00 PM  
Blogger Crabby said...

Um.....sorry.....I'm still staring at you in that grass skirt. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ha ha ha ha ha!

3:18:00 PM  
Blogger Carol (Smiles and Laughter) said...

LOL! That's my kind of fishing!

Haven't been in a while...LOVE the pics of the kids. They melt my heart!

4:27:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, that is soooo funny. I couldn't help but smile. Looks like it belongs in a commercial spread in a magazine :) HHNT!

6:12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHAT is in that bucket of water anyway?

11:09:00 AM  
Blogger Crabby said...

PETE! HELP! HELP! Get over to my place, follow the link and vote for me, will ya man? I'm gonna get knocked off the top ten.
I admit I don't know for sure what the top ten means but it's the one and only time I've ever been there and I don't wanna get kicked off till I enjoy it another day.

I only have 6 votes. Surely somebody here has nothing better to do then help a fellow blogger? hmmmmmmm? PLEASE PLEASE.

um....was that over the top, ya think?

3:38:00 PM  
Blogger dan said...

i'm glad you have a rod and not one of those new-fangled awful poles

9:44:00 AM  
Blogger Lois Lane said...

Great photos of the kids... and you. Did you finally catch that ever-elusive missing sock?

10:45:00 AM  
Blogger Le laquet said...

Have a great vacation - make sure you keep your hands on your rod!

1:09:00 AM  
Blogger Ellie Creek Ellis said...

i think it's that hat that will bring you all the luck! can't wait to hear about those fishing stories!

8:04:00 PM  
Blogger Martini said...

Dude, that's a mighty long rod you got. The thickness needs some work though.

11:17:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

People had nothing better to doFree Hit Counters times to so far
free web site hit counter


links