Monday, June 18, 2007

Happy Father's Day

Blah. It's Monday again. I have nothing against Mondays and often think they must feel horrible that the world deemed it to be the perfect day to start the working week on. I'm sure it resents its sibling Friday for all of the happy attention it gets. I'd go on and on if I could but even typing seems like hard work right now. Maybe I'll have more energy tomorrow. If not I'll hook up the booster cables and see if I can jumpstart myself.

Yesterday was Father's Day and a fun one. My kids climbed all over me and I got gifts....all in all not a bad day. With a golf gift certificate and cool beer glasses set you'd think I'd be thrilled, and they were cool, but not as cool as my other gifts which the kids made for me.









6 Comments:

Blogger Mackey said...

Awwww...that is sooo sweet.
Happy Fathers Day to you.

11:00:00 AM  
Blogger angela marie said...

Isn't it a great setup that we get to have sex and then end up with these wonderful beings?!?

Great invention. :)

11:01:00 AM  
Blogger Ellie Creek Ellis said...

and there must be a wonderful wife behind those pictures teaching those lovely cuties to appreciate their daddy, and more than just one day a year!

11:44:00 AM  
Blogger katie said...

Happy fathers day!! You have two budding artists on your hands.

10:34:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! Those are great Father's Day gifts! And well deserved ;-)

4:19:00 PM  
Blogger Violet said...

Fathers Day here is not until next month. Which is good, because now I know what to get him for Fathers Day.

3:08:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

People had nothing better to doFree Hit Counters times to so far
free web site hit counter


links