Thursday, August 02, 2007

HNT #78

It's Thursday again and time for the weekly joy that is HNT.

Given the extremely hot temperatures we've been facing around these parts this week I damn near decided to go for the Full Monty myself but decided some crimes against humanity just aren't justified no matter the conditions.

After some careful consideration and some options for cooling down I decided to go for a slightly different approach.

In this weather it is hard for us guys to resist the lure and temptation of certain things.

This week's installment has me standing around waving my hose and taking a shot in the face.

Don't say I didn't warn you!!









Join the fun and click the button. Go on click it now!

Press it! Preesss iiiiit!!!




Looking for strategies to beat the heat? Stop by Useless Advice From Useless Men. Most of us are pretty much as far from hot as you can get, but at least we've got our minds! Sad really.

13 Comments:

Blogger tkkerouac said...

I love it! Happy HNT!

7:46:00 AM  
Blogger Bad Bad Girl said...

You know, Useless Men was the very first blog I ever visited. I love it!!!

11:39:00 AM  
Blogger Ellie Creek Ellis said...

maybe i'll just give that a try!

5:37:00 PM  
Blogger SignGurl said...

That's an awesome shot, Pete. It's not so bad to take it in the face, is it?

Happy Half Nekkid Thursdy!

6:04:00 PM  
Blogger Lapis Ruber said...

Good way to cool down. We were always told as boys that a cold shower would stop us thinking and doing naughty things. Did it work this time? Belated HHNT

8:52:00 AM  
Blogger Crabby said...

Wow! this is just like Flashdance.

4:45:00 PM  
Blogger Fizzy said...

Very good. I wondered what I was going to see!

7:57:00 PM  
Blogger Lois Lane said...

We all gotta take a shot in the face at some point, huh?! :P I love your HNT posts. Obviously you really think them through and they are always a hoot!

Have a great weekend!

11:31:00 AM  
Blogger Hillary said...

Yeppers, I agree that I always love your HNT pictures. Fantasterrific!

It HAS been hot lately! I spent some time on Southern Ontario over the last week and a half, and oh my goodness, it was H-O-T and humid! Holy moly. Being the Vancouverite that I am, I'm not used to that. A hose spray in the face would have been quite welcome!

AndI thought about you as I passed through your town. Had I been on the ball, I would have emailed you ahead of time and said hello! Had that not been to weirdo, that is! hehe

Happy HNT!

10:20:00 AM  
Blogger Crabby said...

You're gonna blow your nose off, Pete.
If it goes flyin...I'm calling dibs on it.

10:38:00 AM  
Blogger Carol (Smiles and Laughter) said...

Did you get water up your nose? :)

4:40:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That's quite a shock!

10:47:00 PM  
Blogger cathouse teri said...

Is that HNN? Half Nekkid Nose?

8:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

People had nothing better to doFree Hit Counters times to so far
free web site hit counter


links