Thursday, March 03, 2005

Spam



Remember the good old days when spam came in a can?

I recently had to collapse an email address because the flood of spam routinely plugged it up. Any real people trying to email would get returned emails saying the recipient's mailbox is full.

It should had said "Nice try buddy - this mailbox is plugged full of enlarged anatomy, better sex guides and discounted drugs". It's kind of like trying to make a phone call while telemarketers dial your number every 15 seconds, as opposed to the typical rate of one every 2 minutes until you finish eating, and then at 30 minute intervals after that.

I tell you man, once I get those cheques from those dead African miner's families I am so going to enlarge my penis and go after some of those lonely desperate women that keep sending me provocative messages.

Then I'm going to sign up for a conference to help me make more money by email. That'll give me the cash to buy all the email addresses I need.

I'll let you know how it goes

2 Comments:

Blogger Happy and Blue 2 said...

I'm glad someone else believes those dead African miner's families are for real.
When I get my money I'll be wheeling my wang around in a wheelbarrow. Then they'll be sorry..I think..

11:20:00 AM  
Blogger LK said...

Nice site, I also had to collapse an email address - so bloody frustrating!! Someone should tell these people that females really don't need penis enlargements...

3:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

People had nothing better to doFree Hit Counters times to so far
free web site hit counter


links