Friday, September 16, 2005

What Makes You Laugh?



Apparently it needs to be crass and demented for it to appeal to me. This probably explains why I like Family Guy and Six Feet Under so much. I never had any of these online self-tests work out right until today. Beautiful!

I'm off to secure a mediocre television contract for a show full of fart jokes and footage of my ass. I'll let you know how it goes. It'll probably debut on Fox so keep your eyes open for me.

And here is the quiz responsible for today's brain traumatizing revelation.





the Shock Jock

(65% dark, 47% spontaneous, 50% vulgar)

your humor style:
VULGAR | SPONTANEOUS | DARK

Your sense of humor is off-the-cuff and kind of gross. Is it is also sinister, cynical, and vaguely threatening to the purer folks of this world. You probably get off on that. You would cut a greasy fart, then blame it on your mom, and then just shrug when someone pointed out that she's dead.

Yours is hands-down the most outrageous sense of humor; you like things trangressive and hardcore. It's highly likely (a) you have no limits (b) you have no scruples and (c) you have no job. Ironically, it's your type of humor that can make the biggest bucks in show business.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Howard Stern - Adam Sandler - Roseanne Barr





My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:


You scored higher than 72% on dark

You scored higher than 45% on spontaneous

You scored higher than 72% on vulgar


Link: The 3 Variable Funny Test written by jason_bateman on Ok Cupid

16 Comments:

Blogger sands of time said...

This was mine

the Idiot Savant

(42% dark, 73% spontaneous, 57% vulgar

11:41:00 AM  
Blogger Marj said...

hahahaha i'm your complete opposite!

the Prankster

(42% dark, 30% spontaneous, 26% vulgar)
your humor style:
CLEAN | COMPLEX | LIGHT


That test was clever... didn't like the drunk guy though @_@

3:36:00 PM  
Blogger Martini said...

Not that anyone cares, but I was:

the Wit
(61% dark, 33% spontaneous, 36% vulgar)

My arch nemesis is June, the Idiot Savant, or so the test said.

5:00:00 PM  
Blogger thtgrl said...

i'm getting that the server is down. :(

i will come back and try later. i had gotten to #13, but then it wouldn't go further. my prediction: the wit...now we will watch me be wrong when i finally do it...

8:35:00 PM  
Blogger SquirrleyMojo said...

Would the term be burlesque, carnivalesqu, or just plain grotesque???

3:08:00 PM  
Blogger wondy woman said...

Excellent Quiz Pete!

I was:

the Wit
(52% dark, 38% spontaneous, 21% vulgar)

your humor style:
CLEAN/COMPLEX/DARK

6:42:00 PM  
Blogger wondy woman said...

And my arch enemy is June too! No way!

6:42:00 PM  
Blogger Frank said...

Just as I suspected.. I'm The Idiot Savant.

Now I just need to find my village.

2:18:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ALL SILLY HUMOR! Title for the new show?

4:56:00 PM  
Blogger dan said...

wow, i tried this the other day and it didn't work but then i use mozilla, so i thought i'd try it in i.e.

the Shock Jock

(57% dark, 50% spontaneous, 57% vulgar)

7:32:00 PM  
Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

I'm an Idiot Savant...;)

50% vulgar, RainyPete??? I never would've guessed that! ;)

9:30:00 AM  
Blogger Rowan said...

I scored the same a wwhile back

2:21:00 PM  
Blogger Rae Ann said...

I'm the Ham. lol I would have thought I was darker than that, but whatever.

38% dark, 42% spontaneous, 36% vulgar

9:12:00 AM  
Blogger Martini said...

Wondy Woman - I think June is out to get us all!

2:16:00 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

How funny. I'm a prankster. lol

Fun quiz though.

3:33:00 PM  
Blogger glomgold said...

You might wind up on SpikeTV.

6:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

People had nothing better to doFree Hit Counters times to so far
free web site hit counter


links