Wednesday, August 31, 2005

25 Things You Probably Didn't Need To Know

IN light of a sleepless baby and some adjustment to be made I bring you a lazy entry. Read, enjoy, and be glad your brain isn't like mine!!

1. When you look at yourself in the mirror, what's the first thing you look at?
    The light switch


2. How much cash do you have on you right now?
    I don't have any actually stuck on me, but my pockets contain the whopping sum of $2.61 (Mostly in pennies and nickels)


3. What's a word that rhymes with "TEST"?
    breast


4. Favorite plant?
    The one they package my beer in


5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
    Work


6. What is your main ring tone on your phone?
    A recording of an actual ringing phone. One of those awesome black rotary jobs you could beat a man to death with.


7. What shirt are you wearing?
    Gildan Activewear Ultra Cotton Heavyweight - size XL


8. Do you "label" yourself?
    If someone would give me one of those Dymo jobbies, I'd label myself, my kids, my dog ......... everything


9. Name brand of your shoes currently wearing?
    My feet are naked. Luckily for the dog, who is sitting beside my chair, I'm not.


10. Do you prefer a bright or dark room?
    Dark....There's usually a lot of reflective surfaces in a room, I'm scary!!


11. What did you have for breakfast?
    Blueberry pancakes with maple syrup.


12. Since question 12 is weirdly missing, make some shit up.
    Since 42 is the answer to the ultimate question of Life, The Universe, And Everything......What's the question??


13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
    Sleeping...Yaaaaay!!


14. What did your last text message you received on your cell phone say?
    some advertising text message from the carrier, who claims it isn't spam since it's from them.


15. Do you ever click on "Pop Ups" or Banners?
    Only when I've been drinking or feel the need to live on the edge


16. What's an expression that you say a lot?
    MENSA called.....They want their card back


17. Who told you they loved you last?
    My amazing and wonderful wife.......What the hell she's doing loving the likes of me is a mystery. I'll bet her Dad's ashamed


18. Last furry thing you touched?
    My Dawg! It's flea medication time for the yellow buffoon.


19. How many hours a week do you work?
    More that I should and less than they'd like.


20. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
    Just one. The wife loaned her old camera to her sister to take pictures of our daughter the Peach Festival that we missed.


21. Favorite age you have been so far?
    So far this age has been fantastic! Great wife, Beautiful daughter, new guy in the house, good job.......what more could you want?


22. Your worst enemy?
    Sadly that evil evil foe is me. I'd probably be a lot further along in my life if it wasn't for me.


23. What is your current desk top picture?
    At work, me and my little guy. At home, my daughter.


24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
    "Go to bed!" Amazingly enough, this was to the wife and not my little one.


25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to go back in time and fix all your mistakes which would you choose?
    Nobody in their right mind should want to fix their mistakes. Any changes in the way you handled your life will nullify your life lessons. Good or bad your life is a result of your choices and decisions. Choosing to ignore those is to ignore what you learned during those hard times. If I had done a single thing differently, there's no guarantee I'd have the family and the life I have at this moment. I'll take the money and wipe a bunch of people's mortgages off the face of the earth thanks.

14 Comments:

Blogger t~ said...

I couldn't agree more on 25. And thanks 4 creating the smile across my face to start the day. :)

12:36:00 PM  
Blogger Ellie Creek Ellis said...

send it to st. louis!

12:36:00 PM  
Blogger sands of time said...

Lovely answers.Shows how much you adore your beautiful family.

1:09:00 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Very cool!!

1:44:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great post! Carol at Smiles And Laughter sent me over. Congrats on the new baby!

2:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Liked all your answers especially 25. So true about why would you want to fix all your mistakes. The love for your family shines through.

7:35:00 PM  
Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Good answers, good answers! :)

10:26:00 AM  
Blogger Ms Mac said...

Ahhhh... the dymo labeler... my very favourite toy!

11:19:00 AM  
Blogger Rowan said...

cool quiz, think I might steal this.

3:55:00 PM  
Blogger AlmightyHeidi said...

For sleep deprevation and uncanny sappiness, you may want to dringk coffee. Lot's and lot's of coffee.
You might want to stay away from football, that is a cult of it's own of growling men scratching there butts, drinking beer , and belching loudly. However that is along the lines of the "useless" things to do so I suppose you owe it to the other useless men to go:)

Heidi

10:11:00 AM  
Blogger Violet said...

No. 14 - it most definitely is spam, even if it comes from the carrier.

11:42:00 PM  
Blogger L said...

great answers -- especially on 25 :)

10:54:00 PM  
Blogger Weary Hag said...

Excellent responses. (ps it's okay to get sappy when you've got life by the balls ... don't look at it as being drawn into the cult, look at it like that old Twilight Zone where the human turned out to be the zoo animal. We're just studying you - but we'll let you go back to doing the whole guy thing after the effects of having a brand new little guy around wears off)

5:01:00 PM  
Blogger Martini said...

#14. KICK THEIR SPAMMY ARSES PETE!!!!!!!! Do it for me.

2:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

People had nothing better to doFree Hit Counters times to so far
free web site hit counter


links