Thursday, September 08, 2005

Celebrate With Pictures



With all the chaos and muck going about lately, it seems necessary to have a little fun. Those that know me know that I like photography. I even go so far as to pretend I can actually take pictures (click on my sidebar link if you want to laugh at my photgraphy). As a result of this hobby and my need for diversion I call for a celebration. Brought to you by the enigmatic FotoMan, it's a fun diversion using photography with a different focus. With a series of 4 photo blogs celebrating several aspects of our world. The first one is where my photo from above resides at Celebrating Unique Cars.

With others at
Celebrating Fire Hydrants
Celebrating Mail Boxes
Celebrating Ugly Pets
You can kill some time and have a chuckle, or marvel at the different scenery. Feel free to drop in to them and if you have a picture that can be used fire it off to the email address on the pages.

Thanks FotoMan, whoever you are.

Note -- This was posted instead of a HNT (Half-Nekkid Thursday) post because, despite people saying I should do one, I'm not cruel enough to throw my nekkid self at your eyes like acid!! See what other have done at



If you like the idea of HNT then wander over to Osbasso for the rules and origins.

-----------------------------------------------------


OK OK!!! So I've been email harassed to post for HNT. Don't say I didn't warn you. For revenge I will now bare a part of my body that stays covered. You bugged so remember, when the horror courses through your veins, that you brought this upon yourselves!!!

I feel so nekkid!!!

29 Comments:

Blogger Katya Coldheart said...

you win by a nose..lol

and i love fotoman, i have a piccy on his site...the car with horns one, i took it while i was in the usa...

:0)

10:26:00 AM  
Blogger Osbasso said...

Welcome to HNT! It didn't hurt THAT badly, did it?

I'll get you listed on the Nekkid roll. Come check out the rest of us!

11:21:00 AM  
Blogger sands of time said...

you win Rainy pete.No one could compete with that nekkid pic.

11:55:00 AM  
Blogger Marianna said...

hahaha! too effin funny!

happy hnt!
M~

12:02:00 PM  
Blogger Fizzy said...

:lol: very good. I love photos like these.

12:10:00 PM  
Blogger angela marie said...

You are a bit of a trickster, no?

12:43:00 PM  
Blogger Leesa said...

HNT..is that Half-Nose Thursday?? Cool that you're playing :)

1:36:00 PM  
Blogger wondy woman said...

Thank you for linking me Pete!

1:46:00 PM  
Blogger Martini said...

Pete, all I can say is: sweeeeeeet.
but I think you should save it all up for FNF. (Full Naked Fridays).

2:10:00 PM  
Blogger Martini said...

oops! Silly me. I should've realized that Full Frontal Fridays already existed.

2:22:00 PM  
Blogger katie said...

This post should come with a warning!! I can't believe that you would show that!! There could be children reading. My eyes... My eyes...

3:19:00 PM  
Blogger Lelly said...

Yeah? What does it stay covered with, a mask?? Are you some sorta tea-leaf? or a superhero, maybe? I'm intrigued!

5:24:00 PM  
Blogger Memphis said...

Love the Starsky and Hutch van. It's so ... so ... Huggy Bear.

Happy HNT!!!!

5:57:00 PM  
Blogger gal artist said...

AHHHH, cover it back up!!!


ROTF

BTW, thanks for the lovely comment you left on my blog.

6:25:00 PM  
Blogger Adrienne said...

Well heck! I was going to something along the same lines as you did. Now I'll just look as though I'm a copycat!

Great minds think alike.

9:53:00 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

*thud*

6:54:00 AM  
Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Lovelt nose there, Pete! :)

I was originally going to post my ear on HNT but opted for my bellybutton instead.

Never got the picture posted though...darn it. Not yet, anyway...;)

8:15:00 AM  
Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Oh crap, I meant LOVELY nose...not lovelt.

Do I need to say I AM SOOOO GLAD IT'S ALMOST THE WEEKEND!!!

Nah, didn't think so....;)

8:16:00 AM  
Blogger dan said...

i am a pretend photographer witha terrible flickr account.

your pcis are pretty good compared to my lame 'efforts'

shutter speed - what's that? how quick you can close a shop front up?

2:16:00 PM  
Blogger Mayo said...

Man, this is intence....I will defenantly have to think about taking up half nekid thursdays.

2:22:00 PM  
Blogger Rowan said...

Pete, since we live in the same area, have you spotted the dukes of hazzard cars lately? Used to see them all the time, but haven't lately. They'd be cool to put in there huh?

3:32:00 PM  
Blogger Karen Schmautz said...

Well, I guess I can never have my kids come to your website again. Shame!

3:42:00 PM  
Blogger PBS said...

Shocking, just shocking!

7:36:00 PM  
Blogger Walker said...

That van looks like a truckers retirement vehicle LOL.
Have a nice weekend.

10:10:00 PM  
Blogger Running2Ks said...

Hey, it's nakey nose day. Cool!

10:45:00 AM  
Blogger jon said...

Nice schnoz! I've mentioned it before, but I love the clown nose. It's your trademark. Show your nose, but never forget trademark, Rainy Pete!

11:21:00 PM  
Blogger ...just-rambling... said...

AAAAAAAH! Now I have to wash my eyes out with soap!

6:43:00 PM  
Blogger Ellie Creek Ellis said...

umm, i think you need to be a little more "picky" with this one.

7:26:00 PM  
Blogger L said...

your nose is obscenely bare

11:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

People had nothing better to doFree Hit Counters times to so far
free web site hit counter


links