Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Build A Better Mousetrap



Given my new found hobby of rodent eradication I decree a competition for the masses. Let it be broadcast across the land, far and wide, that I am seeking a design for the ultimate mousetrap. Submissions will be accepted by email and the winner will be crowned next week after all the entries are scrutinized by a panel of expert judges (myself and the voices in my head). No idea is too crazy and no concept will go unconsidered. I will be accepting written descriptions, from the visual arts challenged souls among you, as well as images of your finest vermin slaughtering apparatus.

Submissions will be accepted until Thursday January 6th next year.

5 Comments:

Blogger Karen Schmautz said...

Did you photo shop this picture? If you did...I am so jealous.

By the way...I love that mousetrap game but we can never get it to work right.

3:23:00 PM  
Blogger Laura Brown said...

Mine would involve a sledge hammer and a cat, the drawing will be the tricky part.

5:42:00 PM  
Blogger PBS said...

A regular trap with peanut butter works pretty well. I could draw a picture of it but am not that good at sketching.

10:16:00 AM  
Blogger Rhodent said...

tsk, tsk. I will try not to tkae it personally.

9:28:00 PM  
Blogger Rainypete said...

You just keep your minions out of my cupboards!!!

12:23:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

People had nothing better to doFree Hit Counters times to so far
free web site hit counter


links