Thursday, March 23, 2006

HNT #24

What with the activities of the last little while I'm a bit worn through. Your HNT chuckles will have to come from some other, more rested source.

Instead I will show you the wonders of playing with exposure and a camera. Since that is what HNT is all about I will, of course be doing something completely different.

A different sort of exposure to express my exhaustion.

I understand what Bilbo meant when he told Frodo that he felt "sort of stretched ... like butter that has been scraped over too much bread"








Join the fun and click the button. Go on click it now!

Press it! Preesss iiiiit!!!



Worn out? Tired from bad planning? Maybe you just need to take a break for a minute or two. Waste some free time with Useless Advice From Useless Men. They may not help you accomplish much but after all, they are Useless!

12 Comments:

Blogger Immodesty Blaze said...

It's such a huge... nose!

I'm moving house myself, albeit not buying, so my deepest sympathy with the stress.

Am I the virgin commenter?

HHNT!

10:40:00 AM  
Blogger lime said...

i hear ya. yer lookin a bit surly there. but happy HNT nonetheless

11:17:00 AM  
Blogger Cyn Bagley said...

Thanks for your links to the Useless men... I have been having a lot of fun over there. ;-)

12:32:00 PM  
Blogger Martini said...

Looks like today is FPNT, or Fifteen Percent Nekkid Thursday.

2:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting effects.Happy HNT

2:38:00 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Cute nose! How did you get the dropdown menu with past HNT photos...I wanna do it too! HHNT!!
-Jen

2:39:00 PM  
Blogger S said...

Youre getting a lot of mileage out of that nose! LOL HHNT

5:27:00 PM  
Blogger jon said...

You're so transparent, Pete. You are a man of little substance. I can see right through you. tee-hee

6:09:00 PM  
Blogger Laura Brown said...

How sad, you're just a ghost of your former self. Hope you find yourself soon. Keep looking, maybe you packed yourself in a box and forgot which one.

6:09:00 PM  
Blogger The Lily said...

LOVE the nose, I am going to have to look at old HNTs. VERY original.
HHNT

7:16:00 PM  
Blogger Le laquet said...

Nose is looking fab today!

2:46:00 AM  
Blogger Sisiggy said...

Jon took all my adjectives. No fair.

Except: I always suspected you were really shallow.

Wait, wait...

You clearly lack substance.

Okay, okay. That wasn't completely new, but the "clearly" was mine...

7:47:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

People had nothing better to doFree Hit Counters times to so far
free web site hit counter


links