Thursday, May 18, 2006

HNT #30

So after last weeks' warning it is finally anniversary time for the child of the almighty Os!

As it is his party he has decreed that we are to post our very first HNT entry along with a celebration picture, which is good as I have no idea which I would have picked if asked for my favourite!

Way back in September I was harangued into posting an HNT entry and here it was.

Rainy Pete unmasked!!

The shame of being so naked for all the world to see had me concerned but I've been going since that day trying to erase my shame.

Given the party I started drinking to help ease the shame of my nekkidness and before I knew it I had drunk my face off.

I knew I should have stopped after the Tequila!!

I'm not looking forward to tomorrow's hangover, but first I've got to track down some glue so I guess I've got bigger problems. Happy HNT-iversary Os, and may you have many more.








Join the fun and click the button. Go on click it now!

Press it! Preesss iiiiit!!!




Looking for a hangover remedy? Wondering what liquor goes with filet mignon? ContactUseless Advice From Useless Men. They may not be able to help you, but they've likely been there before.

21 Comments:

Blogger Shon Richards said...

That was very funny, nice job.

8:26:00 AM  
Blogger Wenchy said...

Legless has nothing on you. LOL

8:39:00 AM  
Blogger lime said...

LOL, i never realized your first post was so bare!! the celebration is a riot as always. thanks for all the laughs. happy HNT

8:52:00 AM  
Blogger Ellie Creek Ellis said...

face it, that was quite odd!

9:03:00 AM  
Blogger BKS said...

whatever you do, dont lose face...

HHNT
BKS

9:23:00 AM  
Blogger Leesa said...

Love it! Happy HNT!

11:06:00 AM  
Blogger AndyT13 said...

You are one funny sumbitch and talented photoshopper! ROCK. ON!HHNT!

11:32:00 AM  
Blogger Sassy said...

That rocks! Happy HNT!

12:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In a word, that's very funny and cool.

In other news, I use the phrase, "in a word" very loosely.

12:51:00 PM  
Blogger betchacantguesswho said...

You slay me with that clown nose!! I love this. Happy HNT!!

1:12:00 PM  
Blogger Mark Leslie said...

OMG! Your nose, not half-nekkid, but COMPLETELY nekkid! And no "adults only" disclaimer either! Yikes!

And the drinking your face off - you, my friend are freakin' hilarious!

Happy HNT Anniversary!

4:30:00 PM  
Blogger Ellie Creek Ellis said...

it's all fun and games until someone drinks their face off!

5:58:00 PM  
Blogger The Melody Censor said...

That's so funny! Very clever...and I love the first shot too.
This is the first time I've found myself here, but glad I did!
Happy HNT 1 year!

7:47:00 PM  
Blogger Violet said...

you look so creepy without a face. And so amusing with one.

8:20:00 PM  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

Wow, that is fabulous! I have always wondered what it felt like to drink my face off!
Happy HNT Anniversary!

8:20:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've had my face get numb ... is this what happens next?

Happy HNT

9:31:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a riot! You always make me laugh!

9:48:00 PM  
Blogger Rae Ann said...

You just get funnier and funnier! Great job!

9:29:00 AM  
Blogger Rowan said...

how the heck did you do that?!?

I wanna try!

3:54:00 PM  
Blogger wondy woman said...

Yeah do me while you're at it - I wanna drink my face off!!!!

6:04:00 PM  
Blogger Rhodent said...

Beer store at the end of the rainbow and drinking your face off... all in one post! Will I ever stop laughing? Probably, but it has been a really good laugh session! You continue to entertain!

1:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

People had nothing better to doFree Hit Counters times to so far
free web site hit counter


links