Thursday, June 01, 2006

HNT #32

It's HNT time again but I'm wiped out.

Week after week we peel back more layers of ourselves and reveal to the world our true selves, all at the command of the mighty Osbasso!

We've been around the world and around our bodies so I continue this mad tour.

This week I shall reveal to you the full majesty of a hardcore bag shot!

Of course it isn't what you think as it's been a rough week so fatigue has given me the ability to show you some hardcore eye bags.



The lighting wasn't great so you've got to click on the picture to get the real detail.







Join the fun and click the button. Go on click it now!

Press it! Preesss iiiiit!!!




Are you packing for a trip? Maybe you're just tired from the journey. Kick back and relax with Useless Advice From Useless Men. If you can attain the level of idleness that they have achieved you'll be lucky not to slip into a coma!

16 Comments:

Blogger lime said...

LOL, love it. always get a great giggle here! happy HNT

8:44:00 AM  
Blogger Lelly said...

Very funny!:) You're eyes look just fine to me, tho! HHNT!

8:47:00 AM  
Blogger lecram sinun said...

Those are really fun bags of a different sort! Cheers and Happy HNT!

8:57:00 AM  
Blogger X. Dell said...

Pete, I guess we should be grateful that Heidi only tagged us, and didn't direct us for specific HNT shots. I'm sure she'd get us to post every bag, every wrinkle, every unwarranted expansion, etc.

Happy HNT.

9:55:00 AM  
Blogger Perpetual Chocoholic said...

LOL! I wish that my bags were so pretty.

10:17:00 AM  
Blogger Laura Brown said...

If you've lost your mind at least you're always ready to move back in.

I'm tired and moving (still) don't hold your breath for logic.

10:17:00 AM  
Blogger Rae Ann said...

You're such a tease!

10:18:00 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

LMAO!!! Well done!! Always so creative...

You do indeed look tired hon...get some rest!

Half Nekkid style!

HHNT!

10:28:00 AM  
Blogger Karen Schmautz said...

I almost didn't click on the close-up picture because I didn't see any bags under your eyes. What a treat I would have missed.

Heh!

11:01:00 AM  
Blogger BKS said...

you definitely keep one wondering....was kinda scared to click on it in Os' comments when you mentioned "bags"

Great job again this week though

HHNT
BKS

11:37:00 AM  
Blogger Martini said...

Blue huh? I feel for you bro.

1:25:00 PM  
Blogger Oh great One said...

Those are some SERIOUS bags!

3:51:00 PM  
Blogger wondy woman said...

You are so very purdy...

5:40:00 PM  
Blogger Mark Leslie said...

LOL! Since the bags are all packed maybe you should just pack it in and call it a day. Happy HNT!

11:19:00 PM  
Blogger Ms Mac said...

yeah, you got me! haha!

9:22:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

7:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

People had nothing better to doFree Hit Counters times to so far
free web site hit counter


links