Thursday, August 30, 2007

HNT #80

Yay for Thursdays and HNT!

Sadly with my last little run of chaos it's been the only thing keeping me posting to this woefully neglected blog.

For those of you that think I may have died I have bad news for you.....I'm still here.

In addition to the usual business and mayhem that goes with having a family and a day job last week and weekend had me setting up for the Winona Peach Festival.

After all that time spent setting up and running around the park flinging garbage into dumpsters a fellow gets to feeling lonely.

Some long days had me leaving as the rest of the family getting up and getting home after they had made it into bed so eventually it catches up with you.

There comes a night when you finally get home and things get dirty, and in true photo junkie status, and with HNT in mind, I decided to document it all.

Without further adieu I give you a shot of me getting dirty!



Count yourself lucky. I almost posted a shot of me with my hands stuck in a box!!







Join the fun and click the button. Go on click it now!

Press it! Preesss iiiiit!!!




Have you got laundry troubles? Tough stains got your whites looking less than their brightest and best. Then stop by Useless Advice From Useless Men. Now with an improved cleaning formula and 30% more uselessness!!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the pose... and I saw dirtiest... really, it's not that bad!
HHNT!

8:13:00 AM  
Blogger Bunny said...

Those are some dirty, nasty jeans dude! Another few days and you may have to wash them . . .

HHNT!

9:18:00 AM  
Blogger mrhaney said...

go to bed and get some rest. you deserve it. i am glad to see you posted. a lot of bloggers have stopped posting for some reason. i guess there are a lot of busy people out there in the work force. well have a good one.
mrh.

10:11:00 AM  
Blogger tkkerouac said...

Dirty boy, Happy HNT!

12:20:00 PM  
Blogger Mark Leslie said...

Hope the Peach Fest was a good one for you this year, sir, dirty or not.

8:01:00 AM  
Blogger Ellie Creek Ellis said...

your kitchen is definitely one for and of little kids! even the stuff on the fridge!

colorful and cute....never mind those dirty jeans...

9:32:00 AM  
Blogger Carol (Smiles and Laughter) said...

Aw, that isn't so bad! I bet the clothes only took one pass through the wash. :)

9:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

People had nothing better to doFree Hit Counters times to so far
free web site hit counter


links