Monday, August 13, 2007

OH HAI, THX FUR VIZITING K BYE

Ah the internet. A place for all manner of content indeed. You can find inspiration, despair, assistance or mayhem anywhere at all. If you are looking to waste time it is one of the most effective tools going though. Like some kind of mental black hole, once it's got you it can be difficult to escape its clutches indeed.

Since you can get everything you need from all manner of places then how do you decide where to spend your limited interweb time then? Well recommendations help with that so I shall toss one your way. If it's photography and bad grammar you want then have I got the place for you. Sure you could just stick around here and mine through the archives as there is plenty of both here, but I'm thinking specifically of a hilarious site I've discovered called I CAN HAS CHEEZBURGER

It all began with this



and has progressed to cut a swath through our culture a mile wide.

From literary references






To movies





Even the Looney Toons make an appearance



Some more obscure references work their way in too.



Video games are on the list too. Here's one for Heather




More fun continues so if you get a chance to stop by and waste some time you're almost certain to find something there to make you chuckle.

























7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love ICHC SO much. I check it every morning because I am a freak. It's SO funny though!!!

7:52:00 AM  
Blogger Hillary said...

It's amazing how big of a phenomenon this is!

Love the Bob Ross reference. Ah, that guy was awesome. And "FAIL" made me guffaw out loud. Yes, guffaw. Poor widdle puddy tat.

12:56:00 PM  
Blogger Ellie Creek Ellis said...

well, i'm not sure this is where i'll spend the majority of my internet time, but thanks for sharing!

3:58:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK... that was a hard one to get thru for me... I can't stánd the cat pictures... Yeah, I'm crazy like that...

4:28:00 AM  
Blogger Violet said...

I did like the sci-fi references...

3:01:00 AM  
Blogger Rae Ann said...

Well, I like all those cute kittens.

4:27:00 PM  
Blogger Martini said...

I busted a gut. My spleez is leeking.

5:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

People had nothing better to doFree Hit Counters times to so far
free web site hit counter


links