Thursday, October 25, 2007

HNT #87

As the weather turns and the temperatures drop we find fall is upon us, as is another HNT.

Unfortunately I am slacking off and as such have not picked up my pumpkins yet, so no pumpkin guts shot for this week's HNT.

It has been a busy week or two for me and I am run ragged.

HNT is a welcome island in the river of crazy.

A refuge upon which we can cast our attention for a breif break from the mayhem that makes up our daily lives.

I don't know about you, but when I get this crazy I find myself pining for the simple things to give me releif from the stresses.

It's amazing what can provide you yoru much needed comfort in these kind fof situations.

Sometimes it could be as simple as a cup of tea or coffee with a friend.

Sometimes it may be something more involved like a night out on th town.

For me it can often be as simple as a bit of a cuddle with kiss.

Since they aren't available I had to improvise though.



May you find some comfort too over the next few days.







Join the fun and click the button. Go on click it now!

Press it! Preesss iiiiit!!!




Are you finding it difficult to keep up with the demands of your daily life? Maybe you are lookign for ways to unwind after a hard day's work. Stop by Useless Advice From Useless Men. If we were any more relaxed we'd need medical attention.

10 Comments:

Blogger Bunny said...

Stone cold snugglies!

HHNT!

12:01:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice... but quite nostalgic...
HHNT!

1:15:00 PM  
Blogger TK Kerouac said...

Cool, but not a hugger, Happy HNT!

2:53:00 PM  
Blogger Ellie Creek Ellis said...

the treads on your shoe is almost the exact same design as the eyes...


something eerie about that!

6:50:00 PM  
Blogger Hollz said...

you look so comfy.. awwww

HHNT!

6:54:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this kind of HNT. Thoughtful. Fun. Artsy without pretention.

Nifty!

HHNT!

8:07:00 PM  
Blogger Stealth said...

Your photography is gorgeous! :)

8:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He/She looks kinda hard and cold though...

3:56:00 AM  
Blogger Memphis said...

Where in the world did you find that crazy statue?

5:28:00 PM  
Blogger Lois Lane said...

Awww look at how cuddled up you are. :D

9:44:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

People had nothing better to doFree Hit Counters times to so far
free web site hit counter


links