Thursday, September 20, 2007

HNT #83

So in the post Talk Like A Pirate haze it is again time for that most magical time of the week HNT!

If it's a pirate you crave then you'll have to go here for your fix.

Instead I take my usual approach and give you another picture from the edge of my mind.

This week was all about the special purchases that make life fun.

The right store and you get to buy a toy that lets you frolic in parts of your mind you don't get to play with some days.

So this week I give you a pic of me with my fingering my bone!










Join the fun and click the button. Go on click it now!

Press it! Preesss iiiiit!!!




What sport is right for you? Having trouble keeping up with pucks that don't have glowing blue lines aroudn them? Then stop by Useless Advice From Useless Men. We're so athletic we've got athletes foot!

7 Comments:

Blogger Shibari said...

oh my gosh I love this.. how fun
HHNT
xo

2:09:00 AM  
Blogger ~d said...

(yikes!)
and for those of us with a dirty mind...(haha) you worded this very well!
Happy HNT!

6:42:00 AM  
Blogger Lapis Ruber said...

But then you can't touch anything else can you? Happy HNT

11:10:00 AM  
Blogger Lil Bit said...

Coool skeleton thingy! lol

.... and SUCH an adorable piratey pic for yesterday, aye, that i'twas.

HHNT! Arrr!!!

1:57:00 PM  
Blogger Le laquet said...

*snort* I have a dirty mind like ~d ... it must take you all week to come up with these :o)

9:39:00 AM  
Blogger Ellie Creek Ellis said...

perfect

10:56:00 AM  
Blogger jon said...

HNT #83??? Pete, I've missed alot of your half-nakedness in my absence. . . .not that I'm all that into your nakedness. . . I mean being a guy and all. . . well, anyways, home for the weekend and thought I'd stop in and say hi! I Miss the blogging scene.

9:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

People had nothing better to doFree Hit Counters times to so far
free web site hit counter


links