Thursday, September 27, 2007

HNT #84

Yay for Thursdays! It's time for more HNT joy!

All this half nekkidness is something to behold.

After seeing all the nekkid bodies though I realized something.

We are heading into the fall and winter months and what with Thanksgiving and Christmas and all the Halloween candy it's weight gain time.

Not that I'm remarkably hung up on my weight but fitness is important.

Even skinny people can be out of shape right? (Not that I'd know....that's why I'm asking).

Nope......rather than pack on the pounds and go all soft this winter I realized it was time to look at doing some work on my body.

After teh sad realization that there is nothing in my house to make this happen it was time to do some shopping.

After going to the store and tellign teh guy to set me up with all the stuff I need for body work I'm good to go.

The only problem is that now I don't know what to do with it all!

And why does it all have car pictures on the packages?











Join the fun and click the button. Go on click it now!

Press it! Preesss iiiiit!!!




Looking for tips on your own body? Maybe the appearance isn't what it used to be? Stop by Useless Advice From Useless Men. After a look at us you'll be so confident in your looks you'll go streaking!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol... you will be real shiny afterwards.

Happy HNT!

4:26:00 AM  
Blogger The Ethical Slut said...

You have the "confused look" HNT going on!

Have a great one!

6:06:00 AM  
Blogger ~d said...

(HAHA!)
I am a bit slow this AM...but I GOT IT!
HHNT!

8:35:00 AM  
Blogger Lapis Ruber said...

Be careful what bits of the bodywork you polish. You might get more than you bargained for :-) Happy HNT

9:29:00 AM  
Blogger Bunny said...

Hon, you're no "bondo buggy." Careful with that sandpaper - could hurt!

HHNT!

11:23:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

People had nothing better to doFree Hit Counters times to so far
free web site hit counter


links