Thursday, November 01, 2007

HNT #88

Thursdays roll around every week and every week we run to our computers to see what HNT brings us.

For the last 52 Thursdays I have been slugging away at a project that I got talked into.

Over the year there have been many changes in my life and the lives of those around me.

The basic thrust of the project is to take a phtoo of yourself every day for 365 days.

Not to be one to back away from a challenge I picked up the gauntlet and ran with it nose in hand, on on nose as the case may be.

As a result today's HNT is the final shot of my 365 Days project on Flickr.



If you're feeling crazy enough feel free to stop by and check out the entire train wreck in my photostream located here







Join the fun and click the button. Go on click it now!

Press it! Preesss iiiiit!!!




Are you trying to find a way to weasel your away out of a challenge? Maybe you're just stuck for picture ideas. Stop by Useless Advice From Useless Men and we'll de what we can to simplify your life.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is quite a challenge...I wonder if I only could take the camera on my very bad days and take a pic... and then, post it?? OMG! the horrors...;-(

1:26:00 PM  
Blogger Fizzy said...

To quote Ron Weasley,
"Sometimes you can be a bit scary"

I am still looking at your slideshow.... LOVE THE DUCKS

still worry about you though

a great project, what are you going to do with your time now?

8:29:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

People had nothing better to doFree Hit Counters times to so far
free web site hit counter


links