Thursday, February 14, 2008

HNT #100

As if the pressures of a Thursday aren't enough, what with HNT and all now we've got Valentine's Day too!

Welcome back for the repeat offenders and greetings to any newcomers unfortunate enough to have clicked on this.

As a service to you all I offer some helpful tips to make your Valentine's Day a little more successful. Since no matter what we tend to do as guys we usually get a car or write a poem or something I'll offer you this list of verses that don't tend to work so well.


10. I admire your strength, I admire your spunk
But the thing I like best, is getting you drunk

9. Our love will never become cold and hollow
Unless, one day, you refuse to swallow.

8. I bought this Valentine's card at the store
In hopes that, later, you'd be my whore.

7. This feels so good, it feels so right
I just wish it wasn't $250 a night.

6. You're a woman of style, you're a woman of class
Especially when I'm spanking, your big-round-fat ass.

5. Before I met you, my heart was so famished
But now I'm fulfilled. . . SO MAKE ME A SAMICH!!!

4. Through all the things that came to pass
Our love has grown. . . but so's your ass.

3. You're a honey. . . and you're a cutie
I just wished you had J-Lo's "booty".

2. I don't wanna be sappy or silly or corny
So, right to the point, let's do it, I'm horny!

1. If you think that hickey looks like a blister
You should check out the one that I gave
to your sister!

If you're still spinning your wheels for ideas for a gift then here's an idea of don't you should watch!


So with that out of the way it's on to the show.

The emotion and commerce of the whole day can get to be a bit much sometimes.

With all this talk of flowers and love and romance and the lie is it any wonder that a lad walks around with a heart on?




Happy Valentine's Day to those that bother and to those that don't......eat in tonight 'cause everything but the fast food joints will be booked solid!!!










Join the fun and click the button. Go on click it now!

Press it! Preesss iiiiit!!!

8 Comments:

Blogger Biscuit said...

LOL! Any one of those versus would completely win me over!

Biscuit...a little more so

9:23:00 AM  
Blogger Jericho said...

I love this!
The couplets are great, but the photo's even better.
~hhnt~

9:33:00 AM  
Blogger Stealth said...

extremely creative!!! I love it!

9:47:00 AM  
Blogger TK Kerouac said...

love it! Happy Valentines Day, HNT!

10:27:00 AM  
Blogger Mariposa said...

The tongue and the heart...very clever! HVDHNT!

10:33:00 AM  
Blogger Lapis Ruber said...

Every post fits the red theme. The rhymes are funny too:-) Happy Valentines Day and HNT combined.

11:39:00 AM  
Blogger Laura Brown said...

I'm happy with a card. Pretty nice that you get a car each Valentines Day. lol I shouldn't laugh, I've made my share of typos.

Happy V Day Pete.

1:49:00 PM  
Blogger Caribbean Colors Belize said...

I like the car idea too.

8:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

People had nothing better to doFree Hit Counters times to so far
free web site hit counter


links