Thursday, January 17, 2008

HNT #96

So here we are with another installment of the fun that is HNT.

Some of us post our emotions and some of us post our bodies.

HNT allows us to open our minds and our souls to the world at large.

Tales of our lives and our loves spill onto the internet every Thursday for us all to share in.

We see the trials and tribulations of each other's lives and post our own to be part of something larger too.

Some can be more guarded in what they post and what they say.

Others can be more adventurous in what they choose to post for us all to see.

This week I decided I'd show you an adventurous post including one that I love.

Brace yourself!!



So is anyone else excited about May 22nd?????







Join the fun and click the button. Go on click it now!

Press it! Preesss iiiiit!!!




Looking to add a little adventure to your life? Try a stopping in to Useless Advice From Useless Men. You want daring, you'll never believe what they come up with to solve your problems!

8 Comments:

Blogger Bunny said...

Great picture! That box set has been on my Amazon wish list for a couple years, but no one has gotten for me yet. :-( I AM looking forward to May 22!

HHNT!

2:36:00 PM  
Blogger Ellie Creek Ellis said...

well, it's better than another stupid Rambo movie!

9:37:00 PM  
Blogger Mark Leslie said...

Hilarious and the perfect ode to Indy! Happy HNT!

10:21:00 PM  
Blogger Moosekahl said...

I'm late making rounds this week but yes, May 22nd should be fun :) Harrison always makes me smile.

3:48:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:) hahahaha.

12:15:00 PM  
Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

I LOVE the Indiana Jones saga. I've always wanted to do something adventurous and scary and wild like that!!!

So, did you get the loot or were you crushed by a boulder???

9:11:00 AM  
Blogger S said...

I havent been here in so long and I should be ashamed of myself but I am too busy laughing at this thought I am having....
which is...
OK...lol
I have this image of your house, your closets, drawers, cabinets, the car, the desk drawers at work stuffed with red clown noses, so many that they are spilling out of the windows....clown nose avalanches....
HHNT!

11:58:00 PM  
Blogger LushlyMe said...

Harrison Ford and Karen Allen WITH Shia LaBeouf as their love child? That is a movie with something for the WHOLE family... No, really my girls will go just to see God's gift to beef.

12:57:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

People had nothing better to doFree Hit Counters times to so far
free web site hit counter


links