Thursday, January 10, 2008

HNT #95

The New Year continues to roll along whether we are ready for it or not.

As the days roll past we find ourselves in another week of mayhem and chaos.

Luckily we come upon that most magical of days, Thursdays. That little extra nudge we need after hump day to keep us rolling into the weekend.

This New Year has brought me sadness and a chance to reconnect with an old friend.

Okay so maybe I'm being a little bit melodramatic.

It's not anything uber-tragic like the loss of a family member or a pet, but a photo nut like me it's tragic enough.

My beloved Sony camera packed it in and is currently in camera intensive care.

Yes it's in capable hands and yes I've still got my Fuji as backup, but it just isn't the same.

We're like strangers as it's been so long since we've talked or even done more than shoo some video.

While it's still nice that I can take pictures I do miss my workhorse.

Even the lenses look a lot lonelier without it attached.

Wish it a speedy recovery for me if you could please.











Join the fun and click the button. Go on click it now!

Press it! Preesss iiiiit!!!




Are you struggling with New Years resolutions? Maybe you want to figure out how to lose the holiday pounds. Try a stopping in to Useless Advice From Useless Men. Our low calorie content will have you begging for more!

8 Comments:

Blogger Evening said...

So sorry to hear of your tragic news. May your friend, the camera, get well soon.
HHNT.

1:26:00 AM  
Blogger Naughty K said...

Hope your cam gets better...
HHNT!

2:51:00 AM  
Blogger Mark Leslie said...

Oh no! Here's wishing it a speedy recovery.... Happy HNT!

6:50:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish your friendly camera will get well soon!
HHNT!

7:02:00 AM  
Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

And to what address should I send the "Get Well Soon" card to? ;)

9:19:00 AM  
Blogger ramblin' girl said...

Hope the camera recovers quickly... as misery loves company does it make you feel any better that I've been without mine for about a week shy of 6 months? :-(

But hopefully a new one will find it's way to me soon, although nothing could replace my trusty old 5D.

Can I ask what happened to yours??

11:19:00 AM  
Blogger Rainypete said...

The shutter button decided it needed to become unresponsive right after a job(thankfully not during!!). I'm optimistic it will come back well as it is still under warranty (yay for Sony's 2 year warranty) but even if it were only 5 days that still seems too long (probably like 2 weeks in reality though).

12:50:00 PM  
Blogger Ellie Creek Ellis said...

ahhh, gosh dang it!

11:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

People had nothing better to doFree Hit Counters times to so far
free web site hit counter


links