Thursday, January 03, 2008

HNT #94

Well it's a New Year, and today is HNT. That would be the first of the year for those that are still recovering from your celebrations.

A time when people make resolutions, which I tend not to do.

A year of possibilities.

A year of change.

For me this is a change in my computer as my old one blew up a while back and I've been hobbling along on my laptop for some time.

I spent a chunk of my savings to rebuild my machine and it is coming along nicely.

A little slower than I'd like in completion but progressing nonetheless.

For those of you who haven't built your own computer before the secret is in the negotiation.

A computer has a mind of its own and a steady and firm approach must be made in order to show it who is boss.

Negotiations are currently underway between my PC and myself to come to an "understanding" of who is in charge.









Join the fun and click the button. Go on click it now!

Press it! Preesss iiiiit!!!




Are you experiencing computer problems this new year? If not, the why not email a question to Useless Advice From Useless Men. All of you questions will eb handled with the utmost of care by the randomizer and be deal with by our courteous and informed profes.........sorry. I couldn't' do that with a straight face!

7 Comments:

Blogger CraftyGuy said...

Which is precisely why my next computer will be a Mac... which is probably the next phase of my evolution from techie-type to arty-type. (or develution, depending on your point-of-view) :-)

10:40:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy New Year!!!

2:42:00 PM  
Blogger Johanne said...

Happy New Year to you! And as I am already overwhelmed when I only have to format my drive (this happened twice in October!) I'm not gonna go into the full building thing...
HHNT!

6:11:00 PM  
Blogger Ellie Creek Ellis said...

Ahhh the great DeWalt quest. Where's your tool belt?

10:23:00 AM  
Blogger Moosekahl said...

As long as no fingers go through the cooling fan, it's all good! Happy HNT!

9:58:00 PM  
Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Hey, I've got a laptop I need sliced and diced...can I send it to you? :)

9:01:00 AM  
Blogger Mark Leslie said...

Now THAT would make the perfect picture for a humourous greeting card! Go ahead, pack it together with some rhyming text and send it off . . .

6:52:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

People had nothing better to doFree Hit Counters times to so far
free web site hit counter


links