Thursday, January 24, 2008

HNT #97

Welcome back constant viewers!

Thursday is upon us once again.

A day near the end of the week and, thanks to Os, a day celebrated unto itself as something more than just a stepping stone to Fridays.

Some of us are daring, some of us are shy and some us are just plain strange.

What we post, whether clothed or not reveals a little bit more each week about who we are and what we do.

Through this journey we branch out and try new things.

I have done all manner of strange things myself and this week is no different.

This week I give you me as part of a threesome!



Fellow HNT junkie and author extraordinary Mark Leslie and I got together this past week for some mayhem.

The future will see some video strangeness as a result of us getting together.

Shortly after which a court order is likely to be issued to keep us from releasing such things ever again I fear.







Join the fun and click the button. Go on click it now!

Press it! Preesss iiiiit!!!




Got some footage you're trying to keep buried? Try a stopping in to Useless Advice From Useless Men. Once people get a load of them they'll think nothing of whatever you post online these days!

11 Comments:

Blogger Angel said...

I love your blog. It is very fun to read and look at. HHNT!

8:20:00 AM  
Blogger Mark Leslie said...

LOL! Hey, I liberated this image from your flickr account and used the exact same one. Nomatter how many pictures I took this week nothing could be as earth shatteringly beautiful as this one you took of us in the midst of our evening of mayhem! :)

(I haven't edited the video clips yet but you'll be the first one to see them when they're ready)

8:34:00 AM  
Blogger SignGurl said...

That's great!!!


Happy Half Nekkid Thursday!!

8:39:00 AM  
Blogger TK Kerouac said...

May I join you Hamilton boys??
Happy HNT!

11:19:00 AM  
Blogger Bunny said...

Looks like you and the bunny ganged up on Mark!

HHNT!

4:04:00 PM  
Blogger Moosekahl said...

That kitty is so darn adorable! As are the two men in the picture too :)

9:38:00 PM  
Blogger Hillary said...

Ah, Rainy Pete, I love your blog. It makes me smile all the time! Thanks for being you! :)

12:53:00 AM  
Blogger Ellie Creek Ellis said...

looking forward to the videos!

7:48:00 AM  
Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Oh my God...a threesome.

Now I feel all dirty! ;)

8:03:00 AM  
Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:03:00 AM  
Blogger Martini said...

I'm not really a 'constant' viewer per sey, more of an 'almost regular' viewer. Does that mean I'm not welcome?

8:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

People had nothing better to doFree Hit Counters times to so far
free web site hit counter


links