Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Who Knew Evil Was So Tasty


So I'm tooling through the video store the other day, looking for something to occupy my mind until 12:01am Thursday morning, when lo and behold I come across the display of M&M's. As though moved by the force, I had several packages in the car before I realized what had happened. Having a pregnant wife at home with a serious addiction to dark chocolate had a lot to do with the knee jerk reaction. That and my severe Star Wars addiction probably didn't help either.

Now you can choose sides in the age-old light versus dark side struggle with your mouth through the Star Wars Chocolate M-Pire. These things are mind-numbingly good. If you aren't a Star Wars junkie (and shame on you for that) you should try to hunt down a pack of these bad boys just to try the dark chocolate M&M's. Of course if you don't like dark chocolate either then I find your lack of taste disturbing.

The packs are pretty fun as well. They feature a character on the front from the movies along with their M&M counterpart. Inside you'll find trivia about the characters. This is pretty cool and although I'm not specifically making an effort to find all of the different packs (72 in all) I may inadvertently end up with them all because they taste so damn good!. As these are only here for the industry typical "Limited Time" I can foresee another great Jedi war as the wife and I fight over the dwindling supply of these candies. I'm holding out hope that I can win myself these guys since they are pretty cool too.

Maybe I'll buy a dozen or so more and use their caffeine to stay awake on Wednesday night (though, like a bad kid, I probably won't need any help).

13 Comments:

Blogger Ms Mac said...

Whoah! My boys would totally gig on those!!!

8:06:00 AM  
Blogger dan said...

I've looked in the shops and can't find any. :-(

8:29:00 AM  
Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Chocolate is chocolate....I love it ALL! :)

8:46:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Dark" chocolate, "tasty evil" too funny!!! I haven't seen these yet, but must find some...
blue2go

8:56:00 AM  
Blogger Adrienne said...

I've seen them advertised but haven't really looked for them. I'm such a disappointing person becasue I really don't care for chocolate all that much. :)

9:16:00 AM  
Blogger Karen Schmautz said...

I went to Wally World the other day looking for those bad boys, but lucky for my new diet, I did not find them. Now you've brought up the whole subject again for me to deal with.

11:07:00 AM  
Blogger Ruth said...

i forwarded that to my nephews, thanks!
chocolate updates-now thats a good use of blogging@@ mmm

11:07:00 AM  
Blogger Katya Coldheart said...

they look yummy, will look out for them in the shops...

we went to "Borders" yesterday and they had the "Star Wars" music on loop...aaarrrggghhhh...

:0)

11:51:00 AM  
Blogger dan said...

i want 13 packs of 'em but i'm afraid of 13. oh wait i just typed that unlucky number.

12:06:00 PM  
Blogger Schotzy said...

Star Wars and Chocolate true loves of my life as I waddle to the first showing of episode III opening day. Ah RainyPete you are a man after my own heart. And yes I have found those limited packaged M&M's as well. S

12:41:00 PM  
Blogger Happy and Blue 2 said...

To heck with the chocolate. I just want the characters..

4:33:00 PM  
Blogger wondy woman said...

You are so lucky having to option of not only DARK m&ms but also Star Wars m&ms. England sucks - now I know why I'm moving to Canada!

Wondy Woman

4:13:00 AM  
Blogger katie said...

I have to try these, everyone is saying they are pretty good. I bet just when I get hooked on them they will be pulled. Thats what always happens.

12:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

People had nothing better to doFree Hit Counters times to so far
free web site hit counter


links