Wednesday, June 15, 2005

iBlog

Jodster recently tossed out his take on the ipod ads and suggested that they should take the next logical step into a meme. I shall pick up the gauntlet and throw my contributions into the mix. Given my weekend activities I figured it best to start with getting shaved with the iBald logo. These things are actually a blast to do and take all of a few minutes each.


I figured if they were that easy I'd do a few. Now since a guy my size isn't likely to be seen throwing down some funky dance moves I decided that it would be more fitting if I was instead pictured eating an iDog. Tasty in a primary colour sort of way.


I also realized that in the spirit of this as it was born I really should have a dancing picture since that was where it all started. Since it has been a while since I went clubbing I figured it best to show the moves that are as out of touch with the new "sick moves" that the kids thrown down in the clubs
as I am. So I proudly present iGroovy.


Last but not least, if I was doing something like this why not go all the way and proclaim with iJoy to the known world that iBlog.

Anyone adept enough at digital editing is welcome to take a crack at their own, just throw a comment on here so we know to come and laugh at yours too. Here's a how-to tutorial to help you get started.





UPDATE ON THE WEEKEND'S FESTIVITES

Total raised by haircutting and other activities
$6,300

Matching of contributions by the Home Depot
$2,700

For a grant total of $9,000

Thanks again to all those that contributed and participated.

5 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

I love the pictures!!!

11:47:00 AM  
Blogger Schotzy said...

The pics are cool and congrats on raising so much money. S

12:09:00 PM  
Blogger Martini Love said...

$9000 that is awesome :)

2:03:00 PM  
Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Congrats on the fund raising!!! Very impressive totals! :)

2:07:00 PM  
Blogger Happy and Blue 2 said...

Good job on the fund raising. I bookmarked that site so I can check it out when I get some time..

10:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

People had nothing better to doFree Hit Counters times to so far
free web site hit counter


links