Monday, July 18, 2005

Fizzy's Interview

Fizzy interrogates Rainy Pete
After posting comments on people's blogs occasionally you get payback from them for your errant word flinging. This time the payback comes from Fizzy in the form of a mini interview. Here it is, for you discomfort.

Where all the real nuts stay for an extended vacation from reality.1)Choose one place in the whole wide world that you would NOT like to go to and explain why?

    I'd have to say Arkham Asylum. Imagine having to bunk down with the Joker or Two-Face! That would make for some uncomfortable moments you can be sure. Not to mention the constant plotting for escapes and insane laughter from all corners of the building at night. If I was looking for that kind of peril and craziness then I'd just sit around the house insulting the wife and interrupting the kid's naps.



It was a dark and stormy night...2)If you were writing a book what kind of book would it be and what would it be like?

    Probably something very, very dark. I'm a huge fan of Stephen King, Clive Barker and J.R.R. Tolkein so it would be decidedly dark and strange stuff. That would make the material dovetail nicely with my addled brain.



3)What is your favourite joke?

    Me, natures cruelest joke.

It ain't easy being me, but it's lots fo fun!!!



This is probably what Kevin would look like if he found me in his stuff.4)Which famous person would you like to exchange places with for one day and why.

    It would have to be Kevin Smith. That man is absolutely hilarious, and with access to his resources I would finally be able to read comics that I couldn't previously afford. Of course the switch for a day would have to be anonymous, as once he had found I actually handled many of his prized comics he'd hunt me down like a mongrel dog and crush me.


5)What is your earliest childhood memory?

    Sat in the rec room of our house listening to an audio tape from England. My Dad and his brother (that would be my Uncle, duh) would exchange audio recordings instead of letters. We would listen to him and his heavily accented greetings from the wife and kids and then we would record a reply and send it to him. The cycle would repeat itself. I used to feel sorry for my uncle because he had to listen to us in our pure form, as my Dad would usually just press record and you get what you get.


If there's anything you think I need to answer that wasn't in this list then go ahead and email me your interview questions for me and I'll post them when I get a chance.

I will also pick a few questions for anyone who wishes for me to interview them, but apparently with great power comes great responsibility. As such these questions apparently come with rules.

1. Leave me a comment saying 'interview me please'
2. I will respond by asking you five questions here on my blog (not the same questions you see here)
3. You will update your blog/site with the answers to the questions
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions

16 Comments:

Blogger gal artist said...

Fizzy already interviewed me, so I will pass.

Good questions, loved your answers. :)

8:11:00 AM  
Blogger Carol (Smiles and Laughter) said...

I found an audio recording of my grandmother who apparently sent a tape/letter to my mom when she was pregnant with me. Since she died a year after I was born it was very neat to hear.

Good questions and answers!

9:47:00 AM  
Blogger Mayo said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH.....! Interview me please! (As she raises her hand inpatintly untill called on!)

Thank you!

9:59:00 AM  
Blogger dan said...

I'm really not very good in interviews. I never get the job, which is odd in itself as I've had more jobs than most people will have in a lifetime.

It's just that I never get the job I want, but they always offer me something else such as unblocking toilets.

But go on then, I cave in. Please interview me.

10:12:00 AM  
Blogger dan said...

Damn, I can't even get that right. See why I don't get jobs.

I'll try again. Ahem, interview me please.

10:13:00 AM  
Blogger Fizzy said...

Really good answers. I knew your answers would be good. Iliked number 1 & 3

you have also won the picture competition ... AGAIN... I have put another one up.


byeeeeeee

11:23:00 AM  
Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Oooooo good answers! I'm a Stephen King fan myself! Gotta love that weird guy! :)

11:28:00 AM  
Blogger Katya Coldheart said...

great answers, and i've already been interviewed sorry...but if get stuck feel free to interview me again...

and clive barker rocks...i love him, and my blog is named after him too...hes my hero, he sent me a letter too...

ok i'm rambling now...lol

:0)

11:29:00 AM  
Blogger Karen Schmautz said...

I love your answers. You are the genuine article...that's why I like this blog.

2:53:00 PM  
Blogger Herge Smith said...

Owwww the Grant Morrison/ Dave McKean 'Arkham Asylum' graphic novel - How we waited in anticipation for a full blown Dave McKean epic - and were we disappointed - yeaaaahhhh a bit. The story was rubbish - although the Jokers joke was great/sick. The art was and is still to die for though.

Kevin Smith - maybe a tinnnnyyyy bit patchy on the quality of work - Duntchya think?

5:35:00 PM  
Blogger Ruth said...

loved yr answers..will have to check out the graphic novel!

6:15:00 PM  
Blogger Foilwoman said...

Interview me, please.

9:54:00 PM  
Blogger Rowan said...

interview me please.

9:09:00 AM  
Blogger katie said...

Ha! That is very interesting, I can only imagine some of the things your uncle had to listen to!
Very good answers.

10:59:00 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

Allrighty, Interview me Please!

3:05:00 PM  
Blogger glomgold said...

That sounds like a very cool idea, the audio tape exchange thing.

10:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

People had nothing better to doFree Hit Counters times to so far
free web site hit counter


links