Thursday, September 22, 2005

HNT #3

Well, it's that time again. The past little while I have terrified and disturbed many people with my Nekkidness. Lunches have gone uneaten. Sleep has been forsaken. Therapy has been undertaken and eyes have been gouged out.

Today I will tone it down a little, but only a little.

Today you will get to see a part of me that is typically only Nekkid during those private moments like in the bath, or in bed.

I don't want you to scream so be prepared. This may creep you out a little as it doesn't get shown uncovered like this often at all.

Brace youself for the Half-Nekkidness you are seeking (And if you haven't then I recommend you run while you can).

In all of it's soft, round glory I present

.
.
.


MY EYE !!!! MWAAH HA HA HA !!





You are getting sleepy.....No wait!  I'm getting sleepy!



HNT#1 HNT#2

Join the fun and click the button. Go on click it now!

HNTbutton


Don't forget to submit any burning questions you need answered to the Useless Men. You probably won't be any further along in the answer department, but it's good for a laugh.

18 Comments:

Blogger Leesa said...

Love the lead-in...great!

7:15:00 AM  
Blogger Katya Coldheart said...

happy HNT...i was expecting something a lot more revealing...lol

:0)

8:33:00 AM  
Blogger Michael said...

cool

8:47:00 AM  
Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Nice HNT, RainyPete!

Had us guessing there for a minute...;)

9:09:00 AM  
Blogger Ellie Creek Ellis said...

well, cool, love the color.

9:22:00 AM  
Blogger Rae Ann said...

And what a nice eye it is!

10:51:00 AM  
Blogger sands of time said...

I was wondering what it was going to be.Wow an eye.

11:23:00 AM  
Blogger Martini said...

It's pictures like this that make me never want to join the HNT-gang. *shudder* I'm like a 90-year old grandma stuck in the body of a 29-year old guy.

1:24:00 PM  
Blogger Rowan said...

I was thinking your nose again. ah well. You have nice clear blue eyes, not like mine with red patches thruout. you are lucky there!

1:34:00 PM  
Blogger wondy woman said...

My what a pretty eye you have there Pete!

1:40:00 PM  
Blogger MG said...

Really very nice

3:10:00 PM  
Blogger Schotzy said...

I must be jaded or I'm starting to think like you (which is totally frightening) but I knew it would be an eye for some reason. LOL....you must be tired taking care of the little repete. S

7:02:00 PM  
Blogger lecram sinun said...

hey, cool eye. cheers!

9:07:00 PM  
Blogger Violet said...

Is this some geeky version of a dance of the seven veils?

9:12:00 PM  
Blogger jon said...

I'm going to put all these little pictures together and have one giant Rainy Pete picture.

9:58:00 PM  
Blogger Weary Hag said...

Nice eye! Is this what they mean when they say "Can barely be seen by the naked eye?" I always wondered what a naked eye really looked like. Thanks for answering this question!

5:20:00 AM  
Blogger Ms Mac said...

I have been waiting for this since last Thursday!

7:03:00 AM  
Blogger Martini said...

HEY! Lecram sinun - his real name is Marcel! It's a trick! Heeeeey!

1:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

People had nothing better to doFree Hit Counters times to so far
free web site hit counter


links