Thursday, June 29, 2006

HNT #35

Given the chaos of the move and the lack of an internet connection there was no HNT for me last week.

The withdrawal has had me shaking for two weeks now.

In the meantime we are unpacking and setting up our abode.

Given yesterday's proof that I am one of the luckiest, and most confused, married men around I decided to share with you another reason that I am blessed.

Hang on to your breath folks cause this one's a shocker.

I invite you all to bathe in the glory of my gigantic cock.

Oh yeah baby it's real!



If you clicked the shokcer link I'll bet you expected something else, you dirty bugger you.







Join the fun and click the button. Go on click it now!

Press it! Preesss iiiiit!!!




Are you looking to fill that empty space in your life with electronics? Do you worry about birds that cough? ThenUseless Advice From Useless Men is the place for you. You may not find a solution to your problem, but once you read our stuff you'll realize you're actually not that bad off.

18 Comments:

Blogger lime said...

funny as ever. educational too. i must be living under a rock because i was unaware of both shockers. HHNT

8:22:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude.

I'd prefer to bask in your gigantic cock's glory if that's all right with you.

8:24:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like to think it's not the size of the cock it's what you can do with it..

8:31:00 AM  
Blogger Sisiggy said...

Naked poultry -- oooo, baby!

8:45:00 AM  
Blogger Leesa said...

Creative as always! HHNT ;)

9:55:00 AM  
Blogger Oh great One said...

Thanks for sharing your um...cock with us. You can't keep those things under wraps for long can you?

9:58:00 AM  
Blogger Rae Ann said...

Very funny! Glad your move is going okay.

12:02:00 PM  
Blogger Mayo said...

awsome gigantic cock...
Truley a creative and humerouse..ameste

Hey, I ve been getting into this show lateley....regennises, its wild! Canadians know, Canadians got it......

Happy HNT....

1:26:00 AM  
Blogger DutchBitch said...

The legs the legs... beau-ti-ful!!! I am overwhelmed by such beauty... Now I won't be able to sleep for the whole weekend... tossing and turning in my bed with images of your wonderful legs...

6:33:00 AM  
Blogger PBS said...

Bet it wakes you up every morning bright and early! Sounds like you and your family are getting settled into your new place.

8:54:00 AM  
Blogger Perpetual Chocoholic said...

Nice t.v!

10:42:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you say JEALOUS
Wow
When is the next guys night out party
Nice TV or Movie Theatre

Congrats on the new PAd
Very nice BTW

Congrats on the 4th place Prize

I didnt care for #1 too dark and grey

You back on the NET ??

I have something to pass along to you and the Missus as well

JP

11:10:00 AM  
Blogger Martini said...

Jeezuz that is freakin' huge. The TV I mean. No offense.

11:55:00 AM  
Blogger Crabby said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA! Ok, that's good.

Nice site, man.

I'll be back and I'm linking you at the cowpie field.

2:15:00 PM  
Blogger Violet said...

Yeah, it's big alright - the tv I mean. Does it completely overwhelm your living room like ours does?

9:42:00 PM  
Blogger Walker said...

LOL Thats quite the cock there .
Happy Canada Day Pete

11:20:00 AM  
Blogger wondy woman said...

It's exactly as I imagined it would be!!

4:00:00 PM  
Blogger L said...

tee hee :)

11:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

People had nothing better to doFree Hit Counters times to so far
free web site hit counter


links