Thursday, June 08, 2006

HNT #33

You're traveling through another dimension -- a dimension not only of body and flesh but of mind.

A journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination.

That's a signpost up ahead: your next stop: the Half Nekkid Zone!

This week will see you descending further into madness while you observe me getting my hole stuffed.

Still further proof that I am indeed full of it.

Oh yeah, I belong in fancy restaurants, don't I? Get Monsieur another bucket......and a hose.







Join the fun and click the button. Go on click it now!

Press it! Preesss iiiiit!!!




Need some dining tips? Perhaps you are wondering when it is appropriate to use a napking instead of garden hose. ContactUseless Advice From Useless Men today. Yeah.....they'd know about etiquette.......really.

15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

excellent! except, I'm on a fast right now & your picture has just made me *extremely* hungry! haha, oh well. hhnt :).

7:08:00 AM  
Blogger lime said...

LOL, love it, no gimme some of that. happy HNT

7:42:00 AM  
Blogger Sunny Delight said...

mmmm looks deliciously decadent..HHNT!

8:24:00 AM  
Blogger wondy woman said...

I want you now

8:58:00 AM  
Blogger Celti said...

heh

heh heh

that's your cake hole
(I'd say pie, but um...that's not pie)

heh

9:30:00 AM  
Blogger Laura Brown said...

So, now your shameful secret is out...

Oh, sorry. Posted to the wrong blog. You're too shameless to have any shameful secrets left. :D

9:46:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL. Your HNT pictures are always the best. Not that I've seen any other ones. But if I had yours would be the best. Probably. Unless women take part in this..

10:42:00 AM  
Blogger Leesa said...

Yum...can I have some?? HHNT!

10:51:00 AM  
Blogger Martini said...

"....But Monsieur, it's only waffer thin!"

11:00:00 AM  
Blogger Martini said...

I almost forgot.... A real Damien!

11:02:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some much junk food.HHNT

11:40:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"A wise choice, monsieur. And now, how would you like it served? All, uh, mixed up togezer in a bucket?"

Happy HNT! :)

"Thank you, sir, and now, here's ze check."

12:53:00 PM  
Blogger Fizzy said...

LOL you never cease to amaze me with your creativeness.


(or is it insanity?)

1:00:00 PM  
Blogger Katya Coldheart said...

very create with the cake...being on a diet i'm finding it quite erotic...lol

:0)

3:13:00 AM  
Blogger PBS said...

Ha ha, a funny photo! But isn't it difficult to breathe with the red thing on your nose and cake filling your mouth?

9:15:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

People had nothing better to doFree Hit Counters times to so far
free web site hit counter


links