Monday, June 05, 2006

6-6-6

Not much time to post ...... preparing for tomorrow's coming of apocalypse.
I think I'm going to need a bigger mop!
I'm going to
Hell for some ice cream. I've been told that I'm going to hell by a great many people so I figure I may as well go and get it out of the way now.

Not only will it be a nice little trip, but it will help me with the bigger problem that is looming. I've got to get out before this guy gets here!

Who am I kidding - I can't wait for this flick.

4 Comments:

Blogger Rae Ann said...

I saw the original Omen movie at the theater when I was a kid, yeah, I'm that old! lol In my own strange sort of way I felt some weird sympathy for Damien. I mean, the poor kid didn't ask to be the Anti-Christ, or did he? lol

11:37:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also saw the original. On tv though.
I have no sympathy for that Damien kid. What a meanie.
Now Cujo, that poor St. Bernard that got rabies and chased everyone around is a different story. Poor dog. It just wanted to be friends with everyone..
Or that Carrie girl in the movie Carrie. She was so nice and everyone was mean to her. I was glad when she got mad and smushed them in the fire.
But Damien is just a mean kid. No sypathy for him..

6:06:00 PM  
Blogger Leesa said...

I saw the original too. It looks like the remake might be good!

10:09:00 AM  
Blogger wondy woman said...

Hey I'm with you I'm dying to see this movie but Rocker is boycotting it out of principle! Hmpf!

8:59:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

People had nothing better to doFree Hit Counters times to so far
free web site hit counter


links