Thursday, July 13, 2006

HNT #37

For those of you used to gazing on my demented physique I apologize, this week's installment will instead offer a glimpse into my dirty mind. If you don't wish to read the ramble beneath then you can scroll right down for this week's picture.

For those of you who scrolled down first, welcome back.....The explanation for what you see below is coming. The post is late due to fallout from moving. The relocation of my computers has brought me to a house with an internet connection, and now accompanying phone line, that is up and down like a bride's night gown! This of course leads me to the old adage that you can’t geek a resourceful nerd down. I have been able to bootleg a connection on an unsecured router in my neighborhood.

For the record, if you have wireless internet in your home and are not technologically savvy enough to enable the security features it came with, people can and will use your connection. If you fall into this category then I suggest you go out into your front yard and look for the nearest twelve year old you see. They should be able to walk you through the process with ease.

Until Ma Bell has the issue resolved (they think by Friday but since they don’t really know what went wrong I can’t be too optimistic that they know when it will be fixed either) my posts will remain as spotty as they have been throughout the ordeal. To tide you over I have to offer you this little nugget of observance that my brain decided to deposit on my waking mind for me. No married man should mess with his wife unless he is looking for payback. If that same wife has been trained in the use of sharp instruments and the barbecue then said revenge may look something like this.

Payback's a bitch!  And apparently so is the chef!

For the record, nobody's man meat was harmed in the making of this post and my ability to pee standing up remains intact. What you have just witnessed when the likes of me stands at a barbecue containing a pork tenderloin that an angle that makes my filthy brain go WHOAH!! That looks like a grilled tool! Don't judge me......you thought that's what it was too, I know.........







Join the fun and click the button. Go on click it now!

Press it! Preesss iiiiit!!!




Looking for tips on revenge? Or cooking? Or cooking for revenge? Then Useless Advice From Useless Men is the place for you. Given their culinary skills you may want them to cater the person that wronged you as a payback that will never be forgotten.

18 Comments:

Blogger Phain said...

best looking meat I've seen in a while ;) *~*Happy HNT*~*

8:16:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great HNT. I was holding my crotch while reading. I'm still protecting it as I type..

9:00:00 PM  
Blogger LushlyMe said...

holy cripes... Were you actually able to consume that loin?

11:08:00 PM  
Blogger Oh great One said...

Oh my goodness! I was trying to figure out exactly what that was all the while hoping it wasn't what it looked like!

11:09:00 PM  
Blogger Mark Leslie said...

LOL. My mind must be in the wrong place - I thought it was one of those "shit weasels" from Stephen King's Dreamcatcher.

8:29:00 AM  
Blogger Fizzy said...

lol what are you like !!!

There is a little gadget you can buy that you hold whilst walking around the neighbourhood and it lights up when you can get a connection from someone else's connection!!! Obvioulsy sitting on a neighbour's doorstep to blog may not be liked by your neighbours but hey what is more improtant neighbours or blogging!

8:54:00 AM  
Blogger Fizzy said...

ooooooooo and I am very jealous of the paperclip man. Just wondering what I could swap a rubberducky for...

8:56:00 AM  
Blogger Rowan said...

ummm if you were claiming to own that tool, I think it was more like wishful thinking i mean, c'mon who really has a 10-12" member?

10:29:00 AM  
Blogger Perpetual Chocoholic said...

I'm still not convinced it's pork.

12:16:00 PM  
Blogger Martini said...

I'm still not convinced you moved. Where's your house pics?

3:26:00 PM  
Blogger Holly {ArtistMotherTeacher} said...

I thought that was a shrimp at first.

4:03:00 PM  
Blogger Violet said...

There's gotta be a name for "tool" meat. After all, there's a name for "mountain oysters", isn't there?

5:11:00 PM  
Blogger LK said...

My my, that's a pointy one. BTW, nice work on stealing the wireless thingy (I'll grab a 12 yr old in a sec to get a handle on the technical terms).

1:55:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the chuckle! Yep, I was thinking the same thing everyone else was.

Now I need to find a 12 year old because my blog has decided to run away.

1:43:00 PM  
Blogger PBS said...

Yikes, that was scary! Sounds like your computer problems are being worked out.

8:21:00 PM  
Blogger Sisiggy said...

Hah! We moved and I have internet. Of course we're miles away from the nearest 12-year-old...one of the reasons for moving.

Now a telephone is another story...

I'm tactfully ignoring your...the pork...

11:06:00 AM  
Blogger gal artist said...

All I can say is...


ROTFLMAO!!!!

8:41:00 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

ack! rather disturbing, that. :D

Yes, (other people's) wireless internet can be so usefull...!

1:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

People had nothing better to doFree Hit Counters times to so far
free web site hit counter


links