Tuesday, February 06, 2007

My Hero

I'm busy so I figure you need to be entertained. When I need entertaining I hand my brain over to the immutable Bruce Campbell. Whether playing Ash or Elvis he never fails to hold my interest. His latest income vehicle is a little smaller than he's used to, but until My Name is Bruce comes out, it'll have to hold you over. Unless you haven't seen the ultimate in B-movies, the Evil Dead series. It'll teach you everything you need to know about chainsaws and witty retorts.

2 Comments:

Blogger Perpetual Chocoholic said...

What the heck to you mean "you're busy!"

11:20:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ummm.. I'm crushed. I'm not your hero? What about a hero sandwich instead?

I don't know what that means..

11:26:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

People had nothing better to doFree Hit Counters times to so far
free web site hit counter


links