Thursday, January 25, 2007

HNT #58

Well HNT is here again and I for one couldn't be happier.

HNT, like many things on the internet, helps us to eat up time in an effort to get through the days.

The mountains of entries that pour in every week take quite some time to get through as do the blogs of the attached people.

It can take a while to figure out what to do for your own pictures and entries.

Before you know what's happened you've eaten up far more time than anticipate and can find yourself in a bit of a bind.

In a bit of a cautionary tale I show you the after effects of passing time.








Join the fun and click the button. Go on click it now!

Press it! Preesss iiiiit!!!


Now you can follow the sinful and colourful journey of the Osshirt here as it completes it's event filled journey about this world of ours. No matter how much it gets washed it always seems to be dirty.



Have you got to kill some time? Take a contract out on it with the fellows at Useless Advice From Useless Men. Not since watching the last deck your dad and his drunken friends built has a group of guys been so entertaining.

16 Comments:

Blogger Ag said...

Well time has gone down the drain.

HHNT

8:47:00 AM  
Blogger S said...

4:20 no less! Good job there! HHNT Rainy Pete!

10:19:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please remember to take the clock out at the appropriate "time".
hhnt

11:36:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

there is something wrong with you and I love it.

:-D

HHNT

12:22:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That pic kills me! Happy HNT!! :)

2:11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does your wife know that you do that with your clock!? If you were my husand I'd "clean your clock" honey!

3:39:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol, your HNTs always crack me up!

3:49:00 PM  
Blogger Martini said...

If you just crapped a clock, go to the hospital. Wait, how come there's no blood? Oh no! You tricked me again!

4:06:00 PM  
Blogger Sassy said...

Always a laugh!

HHNT!

5:47:00 PM  
Blogger Ellie Creek Ellis said...

time.........time's on your side, yes it is!

11:17:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So... tell me again why you didn't enter my Pimp My Bathroom contest?

6:44:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, the hours I have flushed away...

1:40:00 PM  
Blogger angela marie said...

Mmmmm...goes great with my lunch! :)

3:08:00 PM  
Blogger Violet said...

You look a lot healthier than I would feel if I'd just passed something that big.

1:53:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good one RP! Don't forget to flush!

11:08:00 AM  
Blogger Mark Leslie said...

Passing time! LOL! Methinks I'll be needing to lend you my plunger.

3:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

People had nothing better to doFree Hit Counters times to so far
free web site hit counter


links