Thursday, February 01, 2007

HNT #59

Welcome to yet another HNT

This time of year is usually laid back and to be honest, just a little bit boring for most of us.

Sometimes this is not the case however and we get mind numbingly busy.

Myself being like many other Canadians we opt to make ourselves busy and occupy our time with hockey.

This is generally a good idea and plenty of fun, but sometimes it can lead to trouble.

After spending Friday, the Weekend and Monday at various hockey events I found my already minimal sleep pattern was quite well disrupted.

As a result I give you this week's HNT.........Rainy Pete, dead tired.









Join the fun and click the button. Go on click it now!

Press it! Preesss iiiiit!!!




Are you looking for ways to relax and rest up? Then check out Useless Advice From Useless Men. If you could accomplish less than these poor fellows I think you'd possibly need to checked for a pulse as well!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

May you R.I.P.

I don't know how it happened but all of the sudden we have a change jar full of American coins. And of course, unless I save them to pay for my Big Mac Attack at Houston International Airport that I'm sure I'll have when I get back to the U.S. (one of these years)We have NO USE for coins from Merica or Candania here but somehow end up with a sack full of them. Its quite humourous to go into a busy fast food joint and pay for your meal in quarters, nickels, dimes and pennies. Simple pleasures are the best. Like really being annoying, but pretending that you don't know it.

12:39:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wondered who took my pennies.

Pssst, it's me, Crabby. I'm taking new name suggestions at the field and they're voting me into a new name tomorrow so I won't be a seafood product anymore.

Currently, I'm busy irritating Milkmaid. LOL!

5:30:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No matter how dead you are the nose still glows!

12:11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see you paid the ferryman....

1:45:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You daft bat!

5:47:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

People had nothing better to doFree Hit Counters times to so far
free web site hit counter


links