Thursday, May 31, 2007

HNT #73

So Thursday has come upon us once more (boy does that sound dirty).

My taking of pictures has me wandering all over our fair city as well as various places on the internet.

While wandering this time of year the heat can make you do crazy things.

The air pollution and the heat got to me the last time I was out wandering and as a result I took a shocking photo.



If this gets around town everyone will say I can't hold my licker.






Join the fun and click the button. Go on click it now!

Press it! Preesss iiiiit!!!




Have you fallen into unexpected wealth lately At a loss to figure out what to do with your riches? Then pay the folks at Useless Advice From Useless Men a visit. I'm not saying we're any good with money, but we are certain to have some intriguing uses you haven't thought up yet.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha! Glad it didn't shock you!

Happy HNT

12:44:00 PM  
Blogger tkkerouac said...

just don't do that in the winter, happy HNT!

1:04:00 PM  
Blogger Bunny said...

Licker - lol! Gotta remember that one! Thanks for the giggle. HHNT!

1:47:00 PM  
Blogger oldfashionmomma said...

rofl and again wit hthe clown nose

Happy HNT

4:07:00 PM  
Blogger Ms Mac said...

Now I'm dying to tell you a joke but don't want to lower the tone.....

I'm sure you know it anyway! ;-)

1:37:00 AM  
Blogger DutchBitch said...

OMG! You dare devil!

6:54:00 AM  
Blogger Laura Brown said...

Ever have the feeling the signs are all there but you're just missing/ ignoring them all?

8:31:00 AM  
Blogger Perpetual Chocoholic said...

I have a feeling that's not the first time you've licked that very spot. It would explain the nose among other things;-)

12:18:00 PM  
Blogger glomgold said...

haha! That picture kicks ass

8:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

People had nothing better to doFree Hit Counters times to so far
free web site hit counter


links