Thursday, December 06, 2007

HNT #91

Welcome back to another installment of the weekly mayhem that is HNT.

Nekkidness is not so common this time of year in these parts.

It may be because of the weather and our desire that Jack Frost only nip at our nose instead of other bits.

The snow and the cold really tend to discourage the initiation of clothing optional events.

For many it is because of the extra luggage we all begin to haul around this time of year.

Our regularly sleek physiques (I'm really being generous to myself here huh?) begin to loosen up a little bit.

All the parties and the good food and cookies and candies and drinks and the...........(sorry got lost there for a second).........really take their toll on our bodies, not that it slows many of us down.

For me I am a strange creature (big surprise) who likes fruitcake and mince tarts.

My largest weakness however lies in the form of a tantalizing beverage so yellow and magical that it melts my heart just thinking about it.

This Christmas holidays don't forget to get your Nog on!!









Join the fun and click the button. Go on click it now!

Press it! Preesss iiiiit!!!




Are you looking for the perfect MP3 player? Can't choose from all the options and need some good sound technological type advice? Stop by Useless Advice From Useless Men. We're as entertaining as any podcast without all the arduous listening!

8 Comments:

Blogger Mark Leslie said...

I'll make sure we have some of that on hand in case you visit during the holidays! (Do you like light or dark rum in yours?)

10:16:00 AM  
Blogger TK Kerouac said...

I love hamilton boys, Happy HNT!

11:10:00 AM  
Blogger Johanne said...

I see you truly love that stuff... I personally never dare trying it... maybe I'm missing something after all... ;-)
HHNT!

3:37:00 PM  
Blogger Stealth said...

hehe, that's funny. I was actually just making homemade nog with the kids.

Happy HNT :)

6:44:00 PM  
Blogger Moosekahl said...

I'll stick to hot cider...Os can have my eggnog. Happy HNT

7:14:00 PM  
Blogger Ellie Creek Ellis said...

mmmmm Scott and I LOVE egg nog too, buy it when it first comes in the store...YUM.

9:42:00 PM  
Blogger CraftyGuy said...

MMMMmmmmm eggnog.....

A huge weakness of mine as well. And yet one more conveyance for my favorite Kentucky bourbon.

And for the record, fruitcake is awesome!

3:02:00 PM  
Blogger Fizzy said...

I made 11 xmas cakes (fuitcakes ) this year to hand out to freinds and family. never had eggnogg, BUT like warm christmas punch or Mulled wine.
Mike Harding is good. My daughter was not impressed when we sent her that video as a joke. She is adement that she is NOT and Emo!

12:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

People had nothing better to doFree Hit Counters times to so far
free web site hit counter


links