Thursday, February 21, 2008

HNT #101

It's another week of chaos for me.

Yet in the midst of it all it's time for the splendor and majesty of Thursday!

Well I don't know about majesty but it's time for HNT at the very least.

With co-worker vacation and severe under staffing it's been a wacky week at work.

I'm running around like a maniac and luckily have a pretty good threshold for the BS of it all.

Even so I'm getting near the limit, so hopefully today and tomorrow run short of the mess or I may end up in the news soon!!

Maybe if I show up to work looking like this they'll get the idea.

Maybe this weekend I could use some Thrills to liven things up a bit.

365.2 #57


I hope your week is going at least a bit more smoothly for you, otherwise I extend my heartfelt sympathies to you!










Join the fun and click the button. Go on click it now!

Press it! Preesss iiiiit!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Martini said...

I love Thrills! YUM! Man, it has been a long time. My Thrills to blood ratio is very low these days.

3:22:00 PM  
Blogger Johanne said...

ROFL!!!! I sympathize a lot with your work situation... but the Thrills were my favorite as a kid... and even as a teenager.. maybe I should be back to them... ;-))
HHNT!

8:11:00 PM  
Blogger Moosekahl said...

It's FRIDAY! Hope that means you get a bit of break. Happy HNT!

4:24:00 PM  
Blogger richgold said...

THRILLS! the gum that tastes like soap!

9:14:00 PM  
Blogger Perpetual Chocoholic said...

Oh, my favorite!

11:00:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

People had nothing better to doFree Hit Counters times to so far
free web site hit counter


links