Thursday, June 30, 2005

More Real World Posting.

After a bit of a hairy day yesterday I have little time today for a post so here is a followup to the postcard project. Here are a few I have recieved so far.

Denny Shane From The Not So Normal News sent this one depicting his time in the space program (we're pretty sure he returned with some kind of radiation exposure or something to be so un-normal - good job), A picture of a city he claims to have built, a map of texas which I will be using on my next trip, his smiling(?) face, some sports building and an old building with a fella in deerskin (I think this was Denny when he was younger), a big ol' building at night and his favourite store. Check it out!



Sha over at Butterfly Wings sent this lovely postcard of our pretty province in an effort to showcase her bargaining skills. Never before have I seen anyone manage to get the posties to throw postage in on something before. Nice one!




Sara over at Internet Lovers sent a postcard from a famous New Zealand TV comedy Maori Haka, which means Threes' Company Maori style.




If you want a postcard of your very own then your requests in before I get lazy or my pen runs out of ink!!!. Email me with your address so I can get one to you, not that anyone has forgotten to get me their address, honest! When you get yours, just send one back to me. That's it!

12 Comments:

Blogger Fizzy said...

what lovely postcards you have recieved so far. I will try and get one for you at the weekend

8:16:00 AM  
Blogger Carol (Smiles and Laughter) said...

Cool postcards! OK, You talked me into it...I'm sending you my address, too. (I'm hoping your pen holds out.)

10:03:00 AM  
Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

I sent my postcard to you yesterday...let's see how long it takes to get to you.

11:24:00 AM  
Blogger Happy and Blue 2 said...

Those are really nice. Right now I'm just cutting and pasting the postcards others receive into Paint and pretending that they came to me..

1:44:00 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Hey, how can I get in on the postcard lovefest?

4:54:00 PM  
Blogger Karen Schmautz said...

Never one to be a trend setter or get in early on all things hip (more like all things Hick), I have sent you my address and hope to hear from you soon.

10:30:00 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

I won't bother as a postcard from another GTAer probably isn't a big thrill. :) Very cool idea, though.

3:23:00 AM  
Blogger angela marie said...

OK, you got me!

7:48:00 AM  
Blogger Adrienne said...

I already left you my address and I hope to get one from you soon! I have yours all picked out.

I love the postcard of the Maori.

8:33:00 AM  
Blogger Martini Love said...

Those are nice cards!!

Happy Canada Day :)

10:10:00 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Hey, that's very cool. I'm loving seeing my postcards popping up on people's blogs. Woo hoo!

Now that I've had another look at that card, I can see where you're narration for it comes from. It does look like a comedy show of sorts doesn't it?? lol And here's me sending you that one in particular, cos I just wanted to poke my tongue at you lol

5:59:00 PM  
Blogger glomgold said...

I don't think New Jersey has postcards...

9:55:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

People had nothing better to doFree Hit Counters times to so far
free web site hit counter


links