Thursday, September 29, 2005

HNT #4

Well it's time to disgust and horrify again. I've decided to thwart the plans of Jon since the idea of a giant Rainypete is one of those globally tragic events that needs to be avoided at all costs. The world has suffered enough.......for now.

As such it was time to get away from face shots so I can slow down his evil plans.

I looked around at al the HNT pics on the web and decided to see what it was that brought in the traffic.

I noticed the pics with the most comments involved a key element of anatomy.......cleavage

I though long and hard before doing this one, but decided that you, the readers must suffer in my megalomaniacal drive for traffic.

Brace yourself and feast your eyes on this!!!!!!

The Horror!!

If you're really feeling brave, you can click the picture for a better view of it!

HNT#1 HNT#2HNT#3



Join the fun and click the button. Go on click it now!

HNTbutton






Don't forget to submit any burning questions you need answered to the Useless Men. You probably won't be any further along in the answer department, but it's good for a laugh.

14 Comments:

Blogger Ms Mac said...

Hurrah! It's Thursday! And once again I am not disappointed!

10:05:00 AM  
Blogger Rowan said...

I was shocked!
It wasn't what I was expecting.
I love it all the more for it!
:D I can't be bothered participating, but I am enjoying yours!

10:14:00 AM  
Blogger Rae Ann said...

Is that your butt cleavage?? How did you get of picture of that? LOL

10:16:00 AM  
Blogger Leesa said...

Cute!

10:43:00 AM  
Blogger Rae Ann said...

Fooled me! LOL, great idea!

11:02:00 AM  
Blogger Martini said...

Pete, you tease. I can't get enough. Thursdays don't come fast enough. Where do you live? I'm coming over to get my own candid shots of you and your "cleavage"

2:24:00 PM  
Blogger MG said...

So very amusing, Happy HNT!

3:21:00 PM  
Blogger malachi trizec said...

i'm happy i do stupid things: i thought it was your man-boobs before i clicked the photo!

4:46:00 PM  
Blogger sands of time said...

Nice pecs rainy pete

5:45:00 PM  
Blogger Ellie Creek Ellis said...

by far, you post the best HNPs!

10:51:00 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

yay, HNT! ...now coming close to overtaking TGIF

good shot :D

11:49:00 PM  
Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Had me guessing there, Rainypete! :)

Nice shot! :)

7:58:00 AM  
Blogger Rurality said...

You are incorrigible!

BTW, Brittlestar is now booked for the Horseshoe Tavern, Nov 21st at 9:30 pm. Tell Stewart that Karen sent ya! :)

8:39:00 AM  
Blogger PBS said...

Ha ha, a funny photo and not what I was expecting!

7:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

People had nothing better to doFree Hit Counters times to so far
free web site hit counter


links