Thursday, January 05, 2006

HNT #14

It's a brand new year and I'm giving you the gift of a two part HNT today.

This one may be considered a little graphic for some so this one is rated HD13 - HNT'er discretion is advised, as well as some rolaids.

For want of a better title I'm going with "Time for the Holidays"

If you've wondered what havoc time can wreak on a holiday, then feast your eyes on these marvels of chronological mayhem.

Out with the old and in with the new as they say.

For the New I've got our nekkid Christmas tree, so fresh that it is sprouting new growth

Ahhhh...Smell that pine-ey goodness!

And for the old......This should help those of you who made those crazy New Year's resolutions to shake a few pounds.

My Halloween jack-o-lanterns of days gone by (click here to see them in their hydrated state).

I wouldn't smell these if I were you.

That's right Martini, there is such a thing as keeping them too long!








Join the fun and click the button. Go on click it now!
Press it! Preesss iiiiit!!!




It's a New Year, you should make a resolution to submit a question to the Useless Men. You may so disgusted by our sheer Uselessness that it might help with the weight loss!

23 Comments:

Blogger Marie said...

Oh my...LOL. The pumpkin ones make me want to gag a little too. ;) Great pics!!

Happy HNT. :)

1:06:00 AM  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

Happy HNT!

1:33:00 AM  
Blogger Violet said...

Great. A shot of bush.

2:58:00 AM  
Blogger MamaKBear said...

LMAO! That look on your face in the second one is priceless!

Happy HNT! :)

4:36:00 AM  
Blogger Wenchy said...

Happy Red Nose Day to you.

4:41:00 AM  
Blogger ..................... said...

My tree is still decorated and the pumpkins are rotting underneath a bush.
The whole ones are still in good shape and out on the porch.

5:23:00 AM  
Blogger lime said...

well that is some serious contrast! you alwyas make me giggle. happy HNT!

7:06:00 AM  
Blogger Deadly Female said...

I like you, rainypete, you're funny!

And even though those pumpkins are clearly dead, I bet they looked great when they were alive!

8:11:00 AM  
Blogger Celti said...

ha ha ha ha ha! The punkin' on the right looks like my grandma with her teeth out.

We merrily threw our jack-o-lanterns off our porch into the street - and that's a long way down.

HHNT!

9:23:00 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Wow that was..... uh.... interesting.

10:31:00 AM  
Blogger Tess said...

Poor pumpkins.

Cute pics.

Happy HNT!

11:03:00 AM  
Blogger Frank said...

I can't believe it's after New Year's and you still have your jack-o-lanterns. You are my new hero.

11:35:00 AM  
Blogger sands of time said...

Pushing my eyes back in after seeing so much bare flesh.Happy HNT

11:42:00 AM  
Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Ooo...those pumpkins were SCARY!

Loved the HNT pics though....:)

12:09:00 PM  
Blogger S said...

LOL You are too cute with that clown nose! Happy HNT!

12:15:00 PM  
Blogger Martini said...

LOL! I've still got my 3 geriatric pumpkins in my backyard - and let me say, they did not fare as well as yours did! What kind of preservatives are in those things man??

1:36:00 PM  
Blogger Just Brian said...

Your pics make me smile or laugh every time. HHNT

1:46:00 PM  
Blogger Bsoholic said...

LOL! Great pics!

Happy HNT

3:57:00 PM  
Blogger Blondage said...

Those are hysterical. Loved 'em!!!!

Happy HNT!

5:23:00 PM  
Blogger Mark Leslie said...

Hilarious shots, Rainy - as usual! Happy HNT!

10:21:00 PM  
Blogger Scott & Julia said...

LOL, I love the expression on your face in that second shot! Happy New Year and Happy HNT!

9:39:00 AM  
Blogger wondy woman said...

Those pumpkins still look kinda cool though Pete! Love the pictures!!

10:06:00 AM  
Blogger katie said...

Great pictures, love the pumpkins.

3:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

People had nothing better to doFree Hit Counters times to so far
free web site hit counter


links