Monday, October 31, 2005

It's Finally Here!!!!

Today's the day, today's the day, today's the day, today's the day, today's the day!

Ahh it's Halloween. Last night was spent preparing the pumpkins for their grisly fate. When else do you get to gut something and hack patterns into it's face. Yeah, yeah, we've all got a relative or two that we'd like to do it to, but I'm talking about no police charges and less family backlash.

This year I had to mix things up a little and soften up a few pumkins' subject matter since little kids like little kids stuff. Since my daughter is actually aware of Halloween this year and keeps asking for a pumpkin with eyes nose and mouth I make ye olde traditional lantern.


With that aside, I tackled something a little more time consuming that I think she'll like. For the parents with little ones among you, you likely know who these two are.


It was time to move on to the more fun stuff. I figured that the whole pirate thing was getting bigger so it was time for a pirate skull.

After that it was time to throw something in there in homage to my favourtie zombie movie of recent time.

Happy Halloween all! There were rumblings of a zombie related incident in town so when I get more details I'll toss the info up for everyone.


13 Comments:

Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Ooooo....yay...zombie news!

Happy Halloween to you too! :)

10:02:00 AM  
Blogger sands of time said...

Happy Halloween
I knocked my mouse off the desk when your blog came up with that scream :) :)

11:23:00 AM  
Blogger Leesa said...

Wow, these are great! Happy Halloween!

11:24:00 AM  
Blogger ramblin' girl said...

Nice scream and great pumkins.
Happy Halloween!

1:32:00 PM  
Blogger Rowan said...

zombies? where??
The most along the creepy lines I heard was a shooting across the street from my old hood.

Damn, when did our hometown become so .... crime centered for [lack of a better word]?

2:48:00 PM  
Blogger Champurrado said...

Mr. Rainy Pete:

I bow to your pumpkin leonardo de Ontario skills. Excellent squash sawin'.

2:55:00 PM  
Blogger Martini said...

TOTALLY impressive. I am seriously digging the cricket-bat-Shaun. Perhaps I could borrow it for next year?

4:09:00 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Wow, those are damn impressive!

What happens to them after Halloween's over and done with? Do they get thrown out in the garbage? What a damn shame...couldn't you bronze 'em and put them all on display on a cabinet or something?

4:16:00 PM  
Blogger PBS said...

Happy Halloween. Those last two are pretty scary!

8:07:00 PM  
Blogger Happy and Blue 2 said...

Happy Halloween. You really are a talented carver..

11:03:00 PM  
Blogger Frank said...

Those are just freakishly incredible. You are the pumpkin king.

11:50:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shaun of the Dead rocks. Best. Zombie. Movie. Ever. And one of my personal all time favorite movies ever!!! Great pumpkin!

1:54:00 PM  
Blogger glomgold said...

Awesome

11:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

People had nothing better to doFree Hit Counters times to so far
free web site hit counter


links