Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Look at me! I'm A lemming!!

As with any meme there are rules. As with any rules, I ignore them.

1. Choose a search engine - done
2. Pick 5 random blogfriends - sorta random
3. Think of a word or phrase that describes each friend - ok
4. Do an image search of that word or phrase - done
5. Pick an image that makes you say, "Aha! That's it!" - yup
6. By the way-- if you see your name below... Tag.... You're it!!! - Not unless you really want to


    Probably one of hardest working bloggers I know. Maybe that's because I know him outside of the blog world and you're all industrious, leaving me as the only lazy bastard floating around out here.



    Let's see if she's as big a geek as she claims ad can recognize this guy. A self professed gaming geek, this "differently abled" web maven is a full on hoot and a good insight into what disability has to make you go through sometimes. The funny part is, for all of society's thinking that the disabled are different you'll soon find out that they are the same as you and I (except they get to tote around some cool hardware to beat inconsiderate people with)



    If I think my fiery redhead of a daughter is a challenge then I have to be glad that this one isn't mine. Actually I can only hope she turns out with as much character as this overseas nutter. Her raving addiction to celebrity gossip, movies and ..... uh ....... toys, are all chronicled with her style of writing that is entertaining to say the least. She has all the talent of many a famous soul and all the confidence of a flat chested 14 year old (though she needn't be so meek as she has more potential than the likes of Paris Hilton and look where that vacuous bint has gotten!!)



    Have you ever wondered what would happen if you pissed off a primate? Well here's your chance to see. With creativity to spare and a unique view on the world he has some of the most unique and entertaining stuff around. Just don't go setting him off or else!




    Laura here is the reason for this tragic meme. Blame her. Actually, go check out here ascii art and other creative goodness, then blame her (she scares easily you see. She won't yell back or tell you off though, because as a fellow Canuck she is tragically polite and prone to taking abuse. We do what we can.



So there you have another meme for another day of brain drain. Sooner or later I'll have to be creative again, but now that I can stay warm at night I'm sure those creative juices will thaw and begin to flow anew. Sort of like the sap in a tree, except this would be the sap within a sap I guess.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those were cool.

11:32:00 AM  
Blogger Laura Brown said...

I did pick the lightbulb cause you're bright. :) Canucks are polite but we aren't stupid.

Did you get to watch the last Red Green show? I can't get the channel here, no cable. I really wanted to see it.

4:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

People had nothing better to doFree Hit Counters times to so far
free web site hit counter


links