Thursday, August 24, 2006

Everythings getting peachy!

I'm not dead folks, but after a nice night out with JP at the Picture the Cure fundraiser I got out of bed and began preparations for the Winona Peach Festival.

While the week is crazy busy I couldn't let another HNT slip by unnoticed.

Given the stresses and pressures of getting a festival together I am feeling a bit run down.

In times like this it is important to do whatever you can to stay sane.

Some people drink while others are do meditation and the like.

Myself, I prefer to get high.

I was gonna work the boom, but then I got high

I hope you don't think less of me.







Join the fun and click the button. Go on click it now!

Press it! Preesss iiiiit!!!




Feeling down? Need a boost? Then Useless Advice From Useless Men is the place for you. Unless the boost you need is for your car, then you're probably out of luck.
After all, if we had booster cables, we'd be useful and that just doesn't work out so well.

9 Comments:

Blogger Oh great One said...

High? On what? LIFE! Cute Rainypete!

8:43:00 AM  
Blogger lime said...

head in the clouds, high as a kite and smiling. good one.

HHNT

8:51:00 AM  
Blogger Mark Leslie said...

Naw, it just makes me want to keep you up on that pedestal.

I love the Winona Peach Festival - can't wait to go this weekend!

Happy HNT!

9:30:00 AM  
Blogger Lois Lane said...

Damn dude! You are looking good! (said in a friendly non-threatening kind of a way) You losing weight? What are you doing besides getting high? I had no idea getting high could make one appear thinner. I always got the munchies and gained a bunch of weight... oh... never mind.
Lois Lane
P.S. I didn't inhale?

12:53:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So? You did a bungee jump... Tell me you did!

3:21:00 PM  
Blogger Memphis said...

I need to get me a red nose like that. Chicks dig it!

5:07:00 PM  
Blogger angela marie said...

You have a big boogie up that red nose of yours. I can see it 'cause you're SO HIGH!

11:09:00 PM  
Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Yep, you're high...just look at that bloodshot nose! :)

7:46:00 AM  
Blogger Martini said...

Pete, I couldn't possibly think any less of you.
;)

1:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

People had nothing better to doFree Hit Counters times to so far
free web site hit counter


links