Thursday, August 03, 2006

HNT #39

So as many of you know I have been busy this week.

And I was busy last week.

That is no excuse for having overlooked HNT last week.

After working like a dog last week I went out and treated myself to a mini shopping spree.

The results of which have been heightened pleasure and a desire to sit around and play with my unit.

In fact I have been playing with it all week long.

It is hard and it gives me enormous satisfaction every time I play with it.

So as penance for last week's negligence I offer you a picture of me holding my unit.

Oh yeah baby, just like that







Join the fun and click the button. Go on click it now!

Press it! Preesss iiiiit!!!




Have you been caught holding your unit and need a good excuse? Then Useless Advice From Useless Men is the place for you. Their advice may be useless, but it'll have your interrogator shaking their head so hard they may get dizzy and fall down.

19 Comments:

Blogger elle said...

you sexy thang....

8:35:00 AM  
Blogger Mark Leslie said...

LOL - is that a zoom lens in your hand or are you just happy to part of HNT again? Happy HNT!

8:37:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this! HHNT!

8:56:00 AM  
Blogger lime said...

LOL, given the heatwave i was thinking AC unit. nice camera though. you never disappoint. HHNT

9:07:00 AM  
Blogger katie said...

I think that is one of the nicest units I have ever seen.

11:04:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats one sexy pose

11:07:00 AM  
Blogger Suze said...

Lovely image and very nice camera. I don't have a unit, can I hold yours?

Happy HNT sweetie ;)

11:34:00 AM  
Blogger Suze said...

Lovely image and very nice camera. I don't have a unit, can I hold yours?

Happy HNT sweetie ;)

11:34:00 AM  
Blogger The Middle Child said...

Cute!
Happy HNT!

11:41:00 AM  
Blogger Wenchy said...

Shopping is all good!

11:49:00 AM  
Blogger Martini said...

Do you lick it? Er.. I mean, like it?

11:51:00 AM  
Blogger Oh great One said...

Nice toy you got there!

1:32:00 PM  
Blogger Princess PinkLady said...

Oh effing hell I love it. Thanks for making me smile today! HHNT!

3:46:00 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

oooh - I'm jealous of your unit! Kicks ass on mine, I tell ya...

6:29:00 PM  
Blogger Fizzy said...

If you are holding the camera, how have you taken the picture???

4:30:00 AM  
Blogger DutchBitch said...

What are those stains on your Tshirt?

9:04:00 AM  
Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

That is one hard unit! And just look at the size of that sucker! Wow...I am duly impressed! ;)

9:27:00 AM  
Blogger Celti said...

Oooh, that's HAWT. heh

12:31:00 PM  
Blogger L said...

heh heh heh that is HAWT!

:)

12:28:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

People had nothing better to doFree Hit Counters times to so far
free web site hit counter


links