Thursday, August 17, 2006

HNT #40

So I was off last week camping.

No DSL in the trees so no posts and no HNT either. I got through my Thursday but was so shaky we came home on the Friday.

I think I've got a problem, I'm hooked.

Connectionless, I was left without all that nekkidness and creativity as my outlet.

With not relief in sight I was left to make do in the wilderness.

As a result, here is a picture of me sportin' wood.

Nice and hard.......oh wait, that's softwood.  I'm so embarassed.
Or was that supporting?

Oh well.






Join the fun and click the button. Go on click it now!

Press it! Preesss iiiiit!!!




Are you stuck with wood and don't know what to do with it? Then Useless Advice From Useless Men is the place for you. Just be careful you don't follow their advice too much or you'll go blind.

13 Comments:

Blogger Ag said...

HHNT

OOO Pretty view

1:23:00 AM  
Blogger The Melody Censor said...

Gorgeous shot...very contemplative.
Happy HNT! and welcome back to civilization

1:33:00 AM  
Blogger Leesa said...

Nice wood! HHNT!

2:08:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The least you could have done is lie down appropriately beside it.. aka your wedding picture!

10:41:00 AM  
Blogger S said...

That looks like a really nice spot to hang around at! HHNT

12:39:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lots serene there.
HHNT rainy pete.

12:42:00 PM  
Blogger SquirrleyMojo said...

funny!

1:25:00 PM  
Blogger Rowan said...

Ilove your Got Wood HNT....in fact, I love all of your HNT because you really are never HN are ya?

2:16:00 PM  
Blogger Crabby said...

Nice pic!

And you are not alone, my brother. I've had a hell of a week. Actually had to work and everything. I have horrible blog withdrawl now.

3:38:00 PM  
Blogger DutchBitch said...

You really had to go did ya? By the looks of it you flooded about, what?, 10 acres of land?

3:54:00 PM  
Blogger Mark Leslie said...

Okay, looks like an awesome vantage point. Happy HNT!

10:53:00 PM  
Blogger Katya Coldheart said...

happy HNT, thanks for the birthday wishes, you look very thoughtful in the piccy...

*hugs*

3:09:00 AM  
Blogger Perpetual Chocoholic said...

Which one is the tree?

11:32:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

People had nothing better to doFree Hit Counters times to so far
free web site hit counter


links