Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Anybody seen Nemo?

Are you planning a bathroom renovation any time in the near future? Are you looking for a conversation piece to wow your company with? Maybe you like having fish in the house (unless you like grilled fish in your house, in which case I suppose this will still be of some use to you) then I have found the perfect item for your home. Whose house wouldn't benefit from the installation of the Fish N Flush toilet? This bad boy allows you to have your favourite finned friends cheering you on as you do your duty.



This double walled acrylic tank allows you to keep fresh or salt water fish in the tank of your toilet. The tank has a double filter system and ships with two plants, an aquarium guide and all the flushing hardware required to make it all work. Add some gravel, fish and food (for both you and the fish I suppose)and you're ready to go. Don't worry about the fish folks, they are separated from the actual flush water so you don't have to worry about setting up your aquarium every time you flush.

If fish aren't your thing then the creators of this have also been quoted as saying that you can keep reptiles in there as well. I guess if you like to live dangerously you could keep poisonous snakes or scorpions in there, but you'd be in constant fear of them getting loose and having a nibble on your naughty bits.

17 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my word!!!!!!

8:12:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is seriously creepy.

8:42:00 AM  
Blogger Ellie Creek Ellis said...

i'm speechless.

9:02:00 AM  
Blogger A.Bananna said...

wow! that is all I have to say! who would do this?

10:32:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that's kind of cool. I have to admit that the Redneck in me kind of digs it. ;-)

3:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that's kind of cool. I have to admit that the Redneck in me kind of digs it. ;-)

3:53:00 PM  
Blogger Leesa said...

Wow..that is pretty wild. I don't think I'd want something watching me though ;)

7:07:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's certainly convenient... I mean if a fish dies and all...

10:44:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, if one of the fish dies it's a short trip to the big flush in the sky... err, septic...

11:22:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol well its looks perfect for that goldfish funeral.

12:04:00 AM  
Blogger gal artist said...

Well I am planning on some bathroom renovations, but I don't think that fits in with what I have in mind. LOL

6:53:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW!!! Why didn't you tell me about this when I was pimping my bathroom... This is exactly what I'd need!

7:58:00 AM  
Blogger Crabby said...

That's sooooo cool! Sayyy, can fish smell? Cuz if they can, they'd all die for sure after Bob went in there. Don't tell him I said anything.

2:16:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a piece of crap..get it..it's a toilet and I said crap..ha,ha...oh,forget it..

4:32:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I gotta get one of these!

9:28:00 PM  
Blogger Kye said...

OMG.. that totally scares me! I have enough of a fear of live things showing up in the loo without putting them there myself.

10:09:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry for the double comment above... blogger was having problems.

10:13:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

People had nothing better to doFree Hit Counters times to so far
free web site hit counter


links