Thursday, February 08, 2007

HNT #60

So it's HNT again.

While Osbasso goes on safari and takes us into the untamed and wild jungle I have taken a different approach.

Amidst all the chaos and mayhem it is always nice to slow down a bit.

They say that music hath charms to soothe the savage beast.

What better way to celebrate the near achievement of getting to Friday intact than with some musical type HNT right?

So I shall warn you that while this is my HNT post it is only for the brave among you, for such a dirty shameful thing you will not again see anytime soon.

Only those that are or iron will should dare to click through on the picture you will see below for more detail will reveal itself whether you are ready for it or not.

Unless you are a little bit off, or an avid Monty Python fan (and let's face it......those two go hand in hand), you will likely be unable to comprehend that which you will see.

So without further adieu I give you the teaser thumbnail upon which you must click to test your mettle.





Don't say I didn't warn you!!






Join the fun and click the button. Go on click it now!

Press it! Preesss iiiiit!!!




Could you use some advice on how to best put your organ to work? Then check out Useless Advice From Useless Men. Not since Milli Vanilli have such musical capabilities all been collected in one place.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks.. I almost lost my supper..

6:42:00 PM  
Blogger TerraPraeta said...

LOL... I'm both a bit off AND a Python Fan... and that is all I'm going to say about that!

Happy HNT!

tp

6:44:00 PM  
Blogger Laura Brown said...

Did your butt stick to the seat? I don't have a piano but those vinyl chairs can be a pain if you're typing for awhile.

3:16:00 PM  
Blogger Hillary said...

Buahahahaaa!!!! Oh my gosh! It's HALF Nekkid, dude! HALF! :D

Hilarious!

9:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

People had nothing better to doFree Hit Counters times to so far
free web site hit counter


links